University of Ulster / Queens University Watch

meganmone
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
hi there

i have a bit of a dilemma.. ive applied for a course in both Queens and University Of Ulster but my course in UU isn't in the Jordanstown campus its in the Belfast Campus.. im not sure of where i should stay in halls.

Queens is my CF and UU is my CI but I'm thinking that I might have changed my mind about my CF and that I mightn't make the grades.. so my question is:

Is there any chance that if I apply to stay in the Elms in Queens but don't get into that course but get into the UU course would I still be able to live there?

any help would be greatly appreciated! thanks
unclekevo
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I believe you still can live there but I would advise against it as I'm pretty sure Queen's is pretty far away from the Belfast campus of UU, if you were studying there you'd be better opting for somewhere in North Belfast where I believe the student accommodation actually tends to be slightly nicer than houses in South Belfast. To answer your question, I'm not 100% sure but I think you CAN stay in Elms if you're not at Queen's but it would involve quite a bit of commuting.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (105)
19.48%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (222)
41.19%
Nope, not that interesting (212)
39.33%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise