The Student Room Group

Girls are you scared of spiders ?

??

Just wondering really because i have noticed a lot of you are , also if you are not scared of spiders which animals are you scared of

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Of course... Spider, and cockroaches!!!! I hate them!! You know, spider is not as cool as spider-man!!!!!!!!! But cockroaches are the worst animal in the world!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
I'm scared of spiders and various other small critters. Cranefly are the worst, or maybe millipedes. Basically, the more legs it has, the scarier it is.
I am if they creep up on me, but craneflies don't bother me, hard to be scared of something with such spindly little legs. :lol: I am terrified of jellyfish though, I will run very quickly if I see one in the sea. I hate them. Also ticks.
Not scared of spiders at all :smile: I'm not really scared of anything to be honest... unless of course a big scary dog comes chasing after me :O Then I'll be off like a shot!
I'm okay with spiders, unless they run across me suddenly. I've had a problem with wasps and bees since I was stung by one as a little girl. I loved bugs and insects until then. After the sting I flinched whenever I saw one for years.
Guys can be afraid of spiders too, you know. I don't mind tiny spiders, but yeah bigger ones creep me out.

My dad, however, will go and run to my mum to sort any spiders out. He can't stand them :tongue:
Reply 7
Yes I am:eek:
Reply 8
I don't mind them. I can catch them in a box and set them free. I won't like it if they've disappeared behind my bed at night though. I once had a spider in my bath scrubber which I only realised after I rubbed the spider over my body and noticed all its legs over me ... *SHUDDER*
Reply 9
I, personally love spiders. Such beautiful creatures and the way they walk is incredible.

....... so long as they aren't walking on me :hmmm:
Reply 10
They're annoying as hell. I don't mind the small ones but the big ones are like dayumm i'm not going near that lool. Oh wait this is for girls.... Ermm nah I pick up tarantulas and release them into the wid :ninja:
Yeah :frown: I wish I wasn't though, as most of them are harmless.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Not scared of spiders at all, I just have this idea that their legs look so thin and fragile that spraying water at them will get them all tangled up and my problem is solved. But in any case, I'm fine with spiders :smile: BUT, I am extremely petrified of lizards! I just have this feeling that they can jump on your face and ughhhh, just thinking about that gives me the creeps already.
Reply 13
I'm not scared of spiders although the rest of my family are including both my Dad and my Brother which makes me the house spider remover. I am scared of particular kinds of Shark that could potentially damage me... I also don't like rats, I have a fear that they will bite me and give me some incurable disease.
Reply 14
I'm ok with tarantulas but common house spiders seem to freak me out for some reason. I'm more scared of bees and wasps though.
No not really...but maybe if I'm in the presence of a poisonous one and know that there is a large chance of me being hurt...so basically I'm afraid of the potential pain?!
Reply 16
Actually I'm the opposite - absolutely love spiders! I plan to own a few tarantulas when I get older.

I'm actually scared of cats, horses and snakes. Cats are just pure evil, horses because they're freaking massive, and snakes because I can't tell which ones are venomous or not.
I'm a guy and I'm morbidly scared of spiders and all the stinging insects.
Reply 18
Original post by awkwardchild
Not scared of spiders at all, I just have this idea that their legs look so thin and fragile that spraying water at them will get them all tangled up and my problem is solved. But in any case, I'm fine with spiders :smile: BUT, I am extremely petrified of lizards! I just have this feeling that they can jump on your face and ughhhh, just thinking about that gives me the creeps already.

Don't read any books by David Icke.

You have been warned
Thanks for all the replies girls .
Quite surprised at the number of you who aren't scared of spiders though .

Quick Reply

Latest