Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi I am Ellie and I am starting the psychology with counseling course in September at huddersfield uni and I am on here to try and make a friends before I start , so if that's u drop us a line xx

ReputationRep:
    Hi, my name is rachel and i am too hopefully starting the same course in september
    xx

ReputationRep:
    great .... do you know anyone else on this course? im rubbish at makin new friends and think this is a great way to overcome this x

ReputationRep:
    Nope, I went to the open days and didn't know who was on what course because most of the people were doing straight psychology, you moving to Uni or do you live around here?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey Freshers! Congratulations on getting in to the uni, we can't wait to have you!
    Will you be studying psychology or do you just have an interest in it?

PsychSoc is a brand new society for September 2013, the Universities very own psychology society. We have some amazing socials lined up for the year as well as weekly meet-ups to help you get to know as many new people as possible.

Take a look at the page, keep an eye out for us at the freshers fair and join up with us in September at the SU!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Psych...90824901017730

Hayley
    Inclusion and Marketing Co-ordinator of PsychSoc

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I'm going to be studying Psychology with Counselling too :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hii ! I'm doing the psychology with counselling course too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ellie89)
    Hi I am Ellie and I am starting the psychology with counseling course in September at huddersfield uni and I am on here to try and make a friends before I start , so if that's u drop us a line xx

Hey I'm also studying psychology with counselling this September

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 11, 2013
Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.