Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    What are the students that graduated in Psychology doing now? Whether you have a first class degree, 2:1, 2:2, or 2:3, what are you doing now that you have got your degree? Are you still in education? If so, what are you studying? Are you doing voluntary work? If so, what and where? Or are you in full time/part time employment? If so, where do you work and what do you do?
    i just need some insight into what options are open to me if I choose to do a Psychology degree! Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Hey there. While you're waiting for a reply to your post, we thought we'd give your thread a timely bump.

But don't twiddle your thumbs in the meantime! Kick off your revision and study time by heading to our Learn Together section.

In Learn Together, you'll find interactive study tools to help make your revision quicker and easier. We've also got thousands of handpicked assignments analysed by great teachers, so you can learn from top-marked work. And there's tons more too: get started on Learn Together now!

ReputationRep:
    Hello

I got first class honours for BSc Psych, I worked part-time while studying for NHS inclusion services (now virgin health owned) as an enabler working with disabled kids. I'm 26 and before uni worked as a sound technician at a theatre having previously done a diploma in sound. I'm starting an Audiology masters at Manchester in september

Suzy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Suzy2706)
    Hello

I got first class honours for BSc Psych, I worked part-time while studying for NHS inclusion services (now virgin health owned) as an enabler working with disabled kids. I'm 26 and before uni worked as a sound technician at a theatre having previously done a diploma in sound. I'm starting an Audiology masters at Manchester in september

Suzy
    That sounds very cool! And congrats on your result! Would you say it's difficult finding a graduate level job with just a Bsc in Psychology?

ReputationRep:
    I honestly couldn't say having not done it yet, I'm starting a masters in September.

Also it would depend very much on what you were hoping to do, I know people who have done Psychology degrees that want to do clinical, counselling, CBT, advertising, teaching, politics... the list goes on... Not knowing what area you are interested it's not easy to give an answer! One thing I would say is that the people on my course who had a plan got better results than those who were just there because they didnt know what else to do, even if they changed their minds along the way!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: July 26, 2013

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 9 Jan '19
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.