Splenge007
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Ndella)
Hi, how are you today?
I'm good thanks! How are you?

As you can see from my avatar (kakashi) I'm quite a Naruto fan What kind of things do you like?

What do you think of TSR so far?
Ndella
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'm fine too. I don't really watch anime but since its the summer, I'll probably start watching it. Any animes you recommend me watch (I'll start with Naruto)

I like a lot of things lol, what specifically are you asking me?

I've been a member for a year now and I've gathered that there are very intelligent and maths obsessed people
Ndella
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Splenge007)
I'm good thanks! How are you?

As you can see from my avatar (kakashi) I'm quite a Naruto fan What kind of things do you like?

What do you think of TSR so far?
I'm fine too. I don't really watch anime but since its the summer, I'll probably start watching it. Any animes you recommend me watch (I'll start with Naruto)

I've been a member for a year now and I've gathered that there are very intelligent and maths obsessed people
Kirstie2402
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Awww thank you how are you? Im new to this site and jist wanted to meet other students

Posted from TSR Mobile
A7d8i6l
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'm 18 thanks for asking!!!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Splenge007
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Ndella)

Oh, I thought you were new here :lol:

I'd recommend Death Note and Bakuman. I know Death Note's quite popular, and Bakuman's written by the same author :yep: It's about two young guys aspiring to be Mangakas and the challenges they face. I think this is good for anyone with ambitions. What other plans do you have for the summer?

It was an open question, you're welcome to talk about anything you find an interest in

I've been a member for almost a year, and I find there are a variety of people, but I don't think there's enough controversy. Other than religion, opinions seems to be skewed here in TSR.

I think there are loads of people obsessed about different things here, I suppose Maths is quite apparent and stands out As for intelligent, I guess so, but sometimes I think it's more academic than holistic, perception, insightful intelligence. The insightful perceptive stuff seems to come from older members/mods, so I suppose experience has something to do with it, and considering it's a site for students, it's understandable if intelligence isn't of that caliber.
Kirstie2402
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Does anyone know where to go on this to find people that are going to the same uni or doig the same course?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ndella
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Kirstie2402)
Does anyone know where to go on this to find people that are going to the same uni or doig the same course?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'd make a new thread asking whether anyone is going to said university studying said course. Or you could just search for an existing thread.
F1's Finest
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Kirstie2402)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi Kirstie,

Head over to this link to go to the specific uni forum:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=307
Slowbro93
  • PS Reviewer
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hey, welcome to TSR How's your day been?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

Yes (29)
26.61%
No - I got the required grades (66)
60.55%
No - I missed the required grades and didn't get in (14)
12.84%

Watched Threads