Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Heyyy I'm Michael New to TSR but hey, better late than never lol.
    Just wanted to know if there's any musicians going to Herts in September!
    I'm a musician from London so it would be cool to make a few friends and what not!

And now... a dancing badger:
    :badger:

ReputationRep:
    I'd say I'm a musician, a drummer, but I like to make music on the computer too

Going to study 3D animation! Aha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm a vocalist, but I don't sing much nowadays.. more into the production of a track/engineering

ReputationRep:
    I'm a musician- i sing, play piano, trombone, saxophone, a bit of violin, guitar and other instruments. My strongest instrument is my voice. Plus i produce music...Although i am not going to hertz this september as i am still in year 12 (going into yr13 his sep)

Nice to meet you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Simg0)
    I'd say I'm a musician, a drummer, but I like to make music on the computer too

Going to study 3D animation! Aha

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Awesome! Nice to meet ya.
    What kind of music do you make? Is any of your stuff online?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by David.20)
    I'm a vocalist, but I don't sing much nowadays.. more into the production of a track/engineering
    That's dope! I'm a rapper, vocalist and producer
    Is there anywhere I can listen to your stuff??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lucine.B)
    I'm a musician- i sing, play piano, trombone, saxophone, a bit of violin, guitar and other instruments. My strongest instrument is my voice. Plus i produce music...Although i am not going to hertz this september as i am still in year 12 (going into yr13 his sep)

Nice to meet you
    Nice to meet you too
    I've always wanted to learn how to play the sax! Play a little bit of piano here and there too.

Have you got any music online??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by michaelkay)
    Nice to meet you too
    I've always wanted to learn how to play the sax! Play a little bit of piano here and there too.

Have you got any music online??
    Ahh well i'm not amazing at it but i do love it! My friend is absolutely ace!!! he'd blow your socks and legs off haha

Nah...i should though not sure whether or not my music is good enough for online i just love writing songs and making music! It's my number one passion.

ReputationRep:
    Awesome! Nice to meet ya.
    What kind of music do you make? Is any of your stuff online?
    ATM my solo stuff is more electronic stuff. Not got much online but I am currently working on a 3 track EP I'm gonna put up for free soon
    Got this track I did over a year ago for a remix competition... I'd say I'm better now though http://m.soundcloud.com/simeon-ganev...ko-lez-go-nova

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ahh well i'm not amazing at it but i do love it! My friend is absolutely ace!!! he'd blow your socks and legs off haha

Nah...i should though not sure whether or not my music is good enough for online i just love writing songs and making music! It's my number one passion.
    Haha fair enough.. Well it would be great to hear you both! As long as you really love music, you can pursue it

Are you on Twitter or something??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Simg0)
    ATM my solo stuff is more electronic stuff. Not got much online but I am currently working on a 3 track EP I'm gonna put up for free soon
    Got this track I did over a year ago for a remix competition... I'd say I'm better now though http://m.soundcloud.com/simeon-ganev...ko-lez-go-nova

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Dude, I absolutely loved that Dubstep remix! Haven't listened to Dubstep in a while lol!
    Looking forward to hearing that EP though; keep me updated!

I do more Rap/R&B stuff but there's a lot of Electronic and Soul influences in there! Have a listen to this mixtape I recently released: http://snd.sc/176sYAp

Let me know what you think!

ReputationRep:
    Hey dude,
    I'm going to Herts in september and will be on the songwriting and music production course. I play fingerstyle acoustic guitar and sing. Always up for collaboration!

ReputationRep:
    Haha fair enough.. Well it would be great to hear you both! As long as you really love music, you can pursue it

Are you on Twitter or something??
    Haha! Thats exactly what i think
    Nah, not my thing i'm on facebook, youtube (but that only has one video as had to make a new account...i'll be uploading more soon)...erm tumblr, instagram...

Btw i listened to some of your tracks, they're really good! Love the lyrics for me thats the main part of a song for me. I enjoyed listening

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BarneyBeauregard)
    Hey dude,
    I'm going to Herts in september and will be on the songwriting and music production course. I play fingerstyle acoustic guitar and sing. Always up for collaboration!
    Awesome man! Are you on Facebook/Twitter etc?
    A collaboration is definitely in order!

ReputationRep:
    Haha! Thats exactly what i think
    Nah, not my thing i'm on facebook, youtube (but that only has one video as had to make a new account...i'll be uploading more soon)...erm tumblr, instagram...

Btw i listened to some of your tracks, they're really good! Love the lyrics for me thats the main part of a song for me. I enjoyed listening
    Thanks man, I really appreciate it!
    Yeah, what's your Facebook? We should talk more often

ReputationRep:
    Thanks man, I really appreciate it!
    Yeah, what's your Facebook? We should talk more often
    No problem!
    Haha yeah I'll PM you.

ReputationRep:
    Awesome man! Are you on Facebook/Twitter etc?
    A collaboration is definitely in order!
    Yeah man I've got soundcloud with my music on here https://soundcloud.com/barney-beauregard

ReputationRep:
    I try playing guitar, and I'm okay at it, pretty proud considering I taught myself And I'm doing Maths at Hertfordshire

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BarneyBeauregard)
    Yeah man I've got soundcloud with my music on here https://soundcloud.com/barney-beauregard
    Ah just saw ya! Will follow and check you out bro!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sammiloczy)
    I try playing guitar, and I'm okay at it, pretty proud considering I taught myself And I'm doing Maths at Hertfordshire
    Awesome, I'm trying to learn Electric right now. Started like a week ago
    Maths sounds like stress!!

We should talk more! Are you on Facebook/Twitter etc?

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.