Turn on thread page Beta

Hairy legs on men.. hot or not? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ron Stoppable)
    Etiquette, dear. Clinton would consider it rude to mock an intern he came across.
    etiquette is for n00bs.

clinton would have though it rude to mock an intern but not to mount one. how's that for etiquette.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kookie_4)
    shaving the hair on your legs if your a swimmer increases you speed it may not be much but it help thats why everyone in the olympic races wears those swimming hat thingys..no its not because they dont want to get there hair wet but becuase it makes them go fasterererererer.
    Thou art a scholar.

Not hawt. A little hair is alright..

ReputationRep:
    Actually I'd like guys to wax their legs just 2 see how it feels!:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maria5)
    Actually I'd like guys to wax their legs just 2 see how it feels!
    Not as bad as first-time epilating, kiddo.

ReputationRep:
    mm i love hairy legs on men. they just look so manly and nice.

i think my boyfriend has the best legs inthe world. they are so nice and hairy and mmm...

/me goes to ponder boyfriends legs.

(Original post by pumpkin7)
    mm i love hairy legs on men. they just look so manly and nice.

i think my boyfriend has the best legs inthe world. they are so nice and hairy and mmm...

/me goes to ponder boyfriends legs.

Too much shoutbox. :p:

ReputationRep:
    not just shoutbox my friend.

ReputationRep:
    If a man didn't have hair on his legs I'd feel a bit like I was with a pre-pubescent boy...

Which wouldn't be a good feeling.

ReputationRep:
    very true.

ReputationRep:
    My legs are a bit too hairy, particuarly in relation to the rest of my body, so much so that I refuse to wear shorts. And I wish I could do something about them without seeming less... manly...

I can't believe girls find hair attractive though. Hm. Weirdos.

ReputationRep:
    Depends how hairy! But unless you are an absolute gorilla, its ok. Men shaving their legs looks so wrong....

ReputationRep:
    Hairy chests, on the other hand, make me boke.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think "phwoar, hairy legs", but I find men attractive, and men come with lots of hair, so that's fine.

ReputationRep:
    hair on legs = (Y)

i don't find blokes with hairy chests very nice.. or hairy backs. eee.
    though i do have a thing for blokes with veiny arms.. uhm, so you can see their veins.
    i'm weird.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pumpkin7)
    though i do have a thing for blokes with veiny arms.. uhm, so you can see their veins.
    i'm weird.
    The word is 'vascular', as in 'vascular arms'. Apparently.

ReputationRep:
    Lol! What's the matter with these people?! HOT!!! Men aren't meant to SHAVE/WAX their legs!! Most women including me are attracted to this manly feature! It makes you DIFFERENT from a woman and surely that's good?!

ReputationRep:
    i don't exactly think PHWAOOARRR hairy legs!! but i find non-hairy legs on men weird/reminiscent of the pre-adolescent!

ReputationRep:
    hurrah!

ReputationRep:
    I think I have the hairiest legs here...I'm asian and if you dont know asians are not hairy at all. I'm like a monkey or a sasquatch its crazy. this is a picture of my right leg. pretty scary huh?

http://www.geocities.com/show98402/225619.jpg

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 24, 2006
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.