The Student Room Group

need help asap

ok so some of you might remember me asking lots of questions, and i have one more for you all.

So the uni of my dreams which i nether thought in a million years are wanting me to ring up to get details of an interview they want me to go to, so my question is what should i bring with me, what shall i wear, and anything you think i should do to improve my chance in the interview even more

kind regards

Dc
Reply 1
I'd wear a suit because follow your dreams.
Reply 2
i was considering wearing a suit but i didn't know if it was to formal for a uni interview
What uni is it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by Coffeetime
What uni is it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

University of Lincoln for Games design degree
[h="3"]All the modules that it has is every thing i want to do.
Reply 5
It's always better to be over dressed than under dressed.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I found this from the University of Kent's website. It seems like a pretty good guide. It's for job interviews, but I'd think it would be helpful.

http://www.kent.ac.uk/careers/ivdress.htm

(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 7
thanks for the info guys but now that they know i live up north they are just going to look over my C.V and references and then see if they will require an interview.

so i am re designing my C.V. to really stand out as i am a game developer in the making and the course is obviously a game design BSc (Hons) degree course.

as for the references i have one of my old college tutors and i don't know who else to ask for one.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending