The Student Room Group

Advice please?

I have been out with someone before and we broke up. Since then he has claimed to "miss me". The first time we spoke for a while, ,met up and then he didn't speak to me until a month or so later when the same thing happened. Met up then ignored for another couple of weeks AGAIN. What shall I do? Continue talking to him and see where it goes or just cut him off to save me from being hurt again?:s-smilie::frown:
What exactly are you hoping for? He's clearly not fighting for a relationship, if that's what you want then don't waste your time with him.
Reply 2
Sounds like you are being used as a security blanket. Assuming your the one who got dumped, he's probably realised life isn't quite as rosey without you but still doesn't want to get back together. He's keeping you around to make himself feel better.

My advice is to cut ties until you are over him. If you want to be friends in the future go for it but not until you honestly no longer have feelings for him.
Cut him off and forget about him.
Reply 4
Sorry I agree. You can't make someone into something they're not. He's unreliable and just not good enough for you. There's someone so much better waiting for you out there and you'll miss them if you're busy wasting your time on this no-hoper who needs to grow up. And he won't grow up if he thinks he can play you along - which means he'll never grow up for you to form a proper relationship worth having.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending