Romz and Julez.... Watch

This discussion is closed.
ThornsnRoses
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
Ok…ive never done this online before…but im destined to stay up half a night or however long to write a Romeo and Juliet and I don’t know where to start…so I was wondering if anyone can be kind enough to send me there essay as a guideline, it would be great! I seriously, cant be bothered to stay up writing some boring essay. Im tired and I want to sleep…

If anyone can be nice…if not I have a mug of black coffee …im not usually lazy, especially not in English…but I wrote a piece in my english lesson (a letter from Juliet to Romeo) and im really pissed off I cant find it.
ThornsnRoses
Rep:
?
Yes? No?

this is seriously frustrating...being disorganised sucks...aaaaarrrrrrrgggggggghhhh hhh :mad:
TheWolf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by ThornsnRoses)
Yes? No?

this is seriously frustrating...being disorganised sucks...aaaaarrrrrrrgggggggghhhh hhh :mad:
nope
ThornsnRoses
Rep:
?
(Original post by TheWolf)
nope
eh?!
Sam2k
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Ok…ive never done this online before…but im destined to stay up half a night or however long to write a Romeo and Juliet and I don’t know where to start…so I was wondering if anyone can be kind enough to send me there essay as a guideline, it would be great! I seriously, cant be bothered to stay up writing some boring essay. Im tired and I want to sleep…

If anyone can be nice…if not I have a mug of black coffee …im not usually lazy, especially not in English…but I wrote a piece in my english lesson (a letter from Juliet to Romeo) and im really pissed off I cant find it.
I would suggest trying to write a letter to juliet from romeo and then you might remember what you wrote to Romeo and can just rewrite it. Sorry that that's all i can offer since i don't have ya'lls classes.
ThornsnRoses
Rep:
?
Ive found an english essay on a pile of crap...which is great because its due in on friday...but still NO BLOODY ROMEO AND JULIET...damnit...im going to wake up exhausted oh my je suis crayzee...hehe

ill put on the distillers...they might make me feel better
Helenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Unfortunately I never studied it properly in school, so no essays around. Do you have a title for it or anything?
jammyd
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I can't send you an essay, but as Helenia says - whats the title? I know the play (reasonably well)
ThornsnRoses
Rep:
?
(Original post by jammyd)
I can't send you an essay, but as Helenia says - whats the title? I know the play (reasonably well)
Well was either going to write about how fate plays to kill Romeo and Juliet...but thats too long, and then i decided to do just how the Nurse and the Friar contribute to their deaths...much shorter...

But, if she likes the letter thing, ill just give to her, im going to add crap loads of empathetic stuff...the bad thing is though, with the letter from Juliet to Romeo you have to put a lot of detail from the play...i cant actually be bothered to look around for quotes...
ThornsnRoses
Rep:
?
Dear Romeo,

With all candour, the first time I set eyes on you, I didn’t think you were someone I would fall head over heals in love with. Nevertheless, your persistence persuasion at the ball made me forget the world I live in. I could feel your affection and sincerity from underneath your mask. Your ‘red and tender’ lips called out to me like the two blushing pilgrims. But Romeo I can’t help but feel the guilt that has over taken me. This guilt has succumbed from the fear that my parents may find out about our secret love affair, “if they do see thee, they will murder thee,” (Act 2, scene 2).

They may never understand the actions of my love towards you. Romeo, they have no idea that our ‘lips are used in prayer’ and that my sin was purged, kissing a saint. I can still feel the remorse of passing my sins back to you by touching your lips. (Act 1 Scene 5).

...this is all ive done so far...i actually have no idea where its going...well ill keep on writing.
jammyd
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I'd say do the one about fate, and find some quotes! A useful skill Try and do the question you are more unsure of, as you will usually put more effort into it.
ThornsnRoses
Rep:
?
(Original post by jammyd)
I'd say do the one about fate, and find some quotes! A useful skill Try and do the question you are more unsure of, as you will usually put more effort into it.
I do that a lot of the time...but i dont actually have time, i want to go to bed as soon as...and im nearly done...woohooo...a half an hour piece of coursework! I wonder what im going to get this time...i get the most surprising marks in english...
Sam2k
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Dear Romeo,

With all candour, the first time I set eyes on you, I didn’t think you were someone I would fall head over heals in love with. Nevertheless, your persistence persuasion at the ball made me forget the world I live in. I could feel your affection and sincerity from underneath your mask. Your ‘red and tender’ lips called out to me like the two blushing pilgrims. But Romeo I can’t help but feel the guilt that has over taken me. This guilt has succumbed from the fear that my parents may find out about our secret love affair, “if they do see thee, they will murder thee,” (Act 2, scene 2).

They may never understand the actions of my love towards you. Romeo, they have no idea that our ‘lips are used in prayer’ and that my sin was purged, kissing a saint. I can still feel the remorse of passing my sins back to you by touching your lips. (Act 1 Scene 5).

...this is all ive done so far...i actually have no idea where its going...well ill keep on writing.
pretty good so far.
ThornsnRoses
Rep:
?
(Original post by moncal)
pretty good so far.
thank you...and im done...yay...want me to send you the finished...im too tired now though...so tomorrow

oh my scary...9/11th post...haha NOT

*****y printer not WORKING :mad: ...

and there it goes!
Sam2k
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
thank you...and im done...yay...want me to send you the finished...im too tired now though...so tomorrow

and there it goes!
sure pm it to me.
Sam2k
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago

and there it goes!
It might be scarier if you were american. Hope it's not a bad omen.
X

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have grade requirements for your sixth form/college?

At least 5 GCSEs at grade 4 (65)
14.16%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 5 (70)
15.25%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (90)
19.61%
Higher than 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (185)
40.31%
Pass in English and Maths GCSE (21)
4.58%
No particular grades needed (28)
6.1%