The Student Room Group

Girls.. toned or 'softer' body which do you prefere on male?

Plenty of females have said that they prefere a 'squishy' slightly untoned body on a male rather than rock hard abbs and muscles. It makes me wonder in reality is a toned muscly physique less desired than we think?

Do you females prefere toned/muscle or a softer body on a male?

Scroll to see replies

I'd rather it was slightly toned, doesn't have to be rock hard. I think it's good if guys take care of their bodies but they don't have to be gym rats!
Softer body for SURE!! :daydreaming:
I'd go for softer.
Reply 4
My missus loves the terminator, enough said.
Reply 5
Slightly toned

Posted from TSR Mobile
Its simple IMO, during a beach walk they'd want toned.... for the purpose of hugs most would want a bit of meat :smile:
Reply 7
Probably a bit softer :smile: still in good shape, but softer feels comfier to cuddle and snuggle against! and to rest your head on :smile:
Reply 8
My bf's toned which is nice to look at but it means his shoulder's not great for sleeping on :biggrin:
Reply 9
toned plz
Reply 10
I prefer some sort of muscle definition, that's what I'm used to anyway.
Reply 11
Softer
Toned.
Softer, a little tone is nice (ie not too flabby) but I'm not really a fan of rock hard abs -at least not on a real life boyfriend who I want to hug and stuff!
Softer body. A softer body is more cuddly and feels more cosy.
Reply 15
This implies that your muscles are tensed all the time, thus a toned guy can't be "soft", lmao. What a 5 year old thread.
Softer, not a fan of big muscles to be honest. A bit of muscle definition is okay, but if he started going hulk on me I wouldn't be impressed :tongue: though I wouldn't judge the relationship on this.
Reply 17
a bit of both, soft buttocks for sure, I prefer thighs tones and belly toned.
either but if I had to choose a preference then slightly toned not too toned as in muscles bulging everywhere
Toned just enough to make the girl feel small :cool:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending