The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
came on, you people! dont let me so confuse!!!!
Reply 2
Well as you say it is quite a pointless question. I don't know, my mum maybe?
Hard.. i think i probably said it countless of times to every girlfriend I had before.

hehe.. and I think every guy does that.
Reply 4
Baby_Angelz
Hard.. i think i probably said it countless of times to every girlfriend I had before.

hehe.. and I think every guy does that.

well, Probably next time will be better if you make sure you really feel it before so that person you are telling you love will really know that's true with the time. i'm with a guy now and we dont say it to each other yet, it might be the proud or the shame or the feeling that he might get scare over this...
_meiko_
well, Probably next time will be better if you make sure you really feel it before so that person you are telling you love will really know that's true with the time. i'm with a guy now and we dont say it to each other yet, it might be the proud or the shame or the feeling that he might get scare over this...

Everytime I said it... I am quite sincere about it... but you will never know what the future will hold as I am simply too immature at that time.

So my advice is, wait till you are more matured before plunging deeply in love... (i think this is more essential for girls than boys.. hmm.. it doesn't really make much of a difference for most boys i think since girls are usually the ones hurt)

But i do agree that if you love somebody, the 3 words need not be said to each other now and then.. I think the party concerned can feel whether you are serious or not.. but then again, love is pretty blind. hehe.. :smile:
Reply 6
Baby_Angelz
Everytime I said it... I am quite sincere about it... but you will never know what the future will hold as I am simply too immature at that time.

So my advice is, wait till you are more matured before plunging deeply in love... (i think this is more essential for girls than boys.. hmm.. it doesn't really make much of a difference for most boys i think since girls are usually the ones hurt)

But i do agree that if you love somebody, the 3 words need not be said to each other now and then.. I think the party concerned can feel whether you are serious or not.. but then again, love is pretty blind. hehe.. :smile:

well, to be honest, i'm now 23 and i didnt feel like i do now with this guy since i was 17, i cant believe i can feel so much deep in love again, but i feel like i really do love him, besides, i'm just too afraid of saying it coz i think its too early for that or that he'll run away and i dont want to risk him so i rather wait.
_meiko_
i'm just too afraid of saying it coz i think its too early for that or that he'll run away and i dont want to risk him so i rather wait.

True, you shouldn't say it too early :smile:

Guys will tend to cherish the things more when it appears that it's harder to get :smile:

I don't really know why.. Guy's mentality i guess ehhe
Reply 8
Baby_Angelz
True, you shouldn't say it too early :smile:

Guys will tend to cherish the things more when it appears that it's harder to get :smile:

I don't really know why.. Guy's mentality i guess ehhe

yeah, why is it so? why can't you just guys say what you feel for a change? is not romantic only but being sincere and giving confidence to who you are with...
_meiko_
who would you say it to? think about it, only once in a lifetime, i know it sounds cheese but its quite difficult to think who'll that person be and probably pointless, but i'm really curious.

my boyfriend :biggrin:
Reply 10
_meiko_
who would you say it to? think about it, only once in a lifetime, i know it sounds cheese but its quite difficult to think who'll that person be and probably pointless, but i'm really curious.

Id say it to my boyfriend. weve been together for nearly 9 months and we both feel it, but i think because this is probably the most serious we have gotten in a 9 month relationship, we are both, not scared, but i guess apprehensive about saying I love you.
Reply 11
Anu
Id say it to my boyfriend. weve been together for nearly 9 months and we both feel it, but i think because this is probably the most serious we have gotten in a 9 month relationship, we are both, not scared, but i guess apprehensive about saying I love you.

same here
Reply 12
Probably one of my parents. Couldn't possibly choose which one. There's no-one else at the moment.
Reply 13
Sounds like a rather odd hypothetical situation :tongue:

It would probably be me mam tho.
Reply 14
Helenia
Probably one of my parents. Couldn't possibly choose which one. There's no-one else at the moment.

I agree. I keep taking them for granted but they are the only people I have ever felt genuine unconditional love for.
Reply 15
Adhsur
I agree. I keep taking them for granted but they are the only people I have ever felt genuine unconditional love for.

i have to agree! ive never really felt that way (unconditionally) for anyone else!!, tho i have been secretly in love with this one guy for.....4 years!!! o my god!! how sad am i!!!! :frown: i cant ever tell him tho, cos, for nearly as long as ive known him, hes been with one of my best friends!!! (ie, about a month after i met him, he started going out with her!!!):frown: :frown: ! such a teenage tragedy!!! :frown:
Emma18
i have to agree! ive never really felt that way (unconditionally) for anyone else!!, tho i have been secretly in love with this one guy for.....4 years!!! o my god!! how sad am i!!!! :frown: i cant ever tell him tho, cos, for nearly as long as ive known him, hes been with one of my best friends!!! (ie, about a month after i met him, he started going out with her!!!):frown: :frown: ! such a teenage tragedy!!! :frown:

there is someone out there for you :smile:
Reply 17
_meiko_

id definitely say it to my parents. I say it to my gf way more than to my parents, and my parents deserve more :smile:
Reply 18
parents and siblings know you love them - you don't have to say it, a hug or a present says it just as much, i would probably say boyfriend but would probably change my mind, what about to your own kids when/if you have them...

i don't know
piginapoke
My fiancee.

I have great difficulty saying things like that to my parents or siblings.

i kiss my mum in public - i don't care.

Latest

Trending

Trending