Turn on thread page Beta

Summer Dresses watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    i also bought a gorgeous halterneck dress from topshop! maybe we got the same one.

i'd just have a look around the high street if i were you dresses are massive this summer. peacocks and primark would be good places to go for a bargain, they also have some really nice stuff for practically nothing in george at asda.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe! My topshop dress is like 70s type print (made up of blue,gold and cream) and knee length. I love it and it goes great over a bikini or even a t-shirt (which is supposed to be the way to wear dresses atm!).

ReputationRep:
    ooh was it £40? i tried that one on and it looked lovely (if i do say so myself) but i didn't have enough for it, and i needed something a bit more casual so in the end i got a blue, green and white flowery/retro print one? it has a low back and buttons that do up at my neck and then two thick straps that meet the back.

that's a rubbish description but hopefully you know what i mean! xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by macintosh)
    ooh was it £40? i tried that one on and it looked lovely (if i do say so myself) but i didn't have enough for it, and i needed something a bit more casual so in the end i got a blue, green and white flowery/retro print one? it has a low back and buttons that do up at my neck and then two thick straps that meet the back.

that's a rubbish description but hopefully you know what i mean! xx
    Think i saw that one actually, loving the print dresses in there atm!

Well i got student discount but i think the girl who worked in there under charged me, only had to pay £31! which i think is more than 10% off....:confused: I only realised when i got home! Ahhh well im not complaining!

Gonna have a look in primark or h&m for some cheaper dresses seeing as i just quit my job and my bank balance seems to be decreasing way too fast.. I hate having a budget!

ReputationRep:
    I like that white summery dress on e-bay Ro, you should deffo bid on it but do it in the last 3 minutes ti get te upper hand! I have recently bought http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BNWT-STUNNING-...QQcmdZViewItem
    this one in a size 8 for me to wear to work. -obviously I will be wearing a strappy top to hide the boobage though! I love all these dresses at the mo. I got a b;ack and white polka dotty one for a tenner from bay and a reduced gorgeous floral printed one from kookai too. I :suith: summer dresses!

ReputationRep:
    that's a lovely dress!

i just won this one on ebay:

it's for my holiday though, i'm going to crete in july and needed something to wear on the beach in case i want to cover up and that's it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Genna)
    I like that white summery dress on e-bay Ro, you should deffo bid on it but do it in the last 3 minutes ti get te upper hand! I have recently bought http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BNWT-STUNNING-...QQcmdZViewItem
    this one in a size 8 for me to wear to work. -obviously I will be wearing a strappy top to hide the boobage though! I love all these dresses at the mo. I got a b;ack and white polka dotty one for a tenner from bay and a reduced gorgeous floral printed one from kookai too. I :suith: summer dresses!
    ooo i love the john zack dresses they have on ebay. Wrap dresses look great and i love the way they are so flexiable - like you can dress them up or down. I really want one......but arghghh cant.spend.anymore.money *through gritted teeth* :mad:
    I think i know the kookai dress, was it like brown and blue print wrap dress type thing? I love kookai stuff but the sizes are either too big or too small for me cos im an annoying inbetween size.

ReputationRep:
    OT but macintosh are you going to malia, I'm going in July!!

As for summer dresses debs always has looooads

ReputationRep:
    whooa not far from me, i'm going to hersonissos on the 18th-25th july. it's the next resort over from malia they're only about 15 mins or so apart

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PinkPigeon)
    I know...not good for those of us who have very pale skin and look actually ill if they wear white!
    Hahaha yes, I look actually seethrough. The last time I wore white someone said to me "Emily!!! You are the whitest person I've ever seen!!" :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I just got this summer dress
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BNWT-PINK-FLOR...QQcmdZViewItem
    This one hasn't finished yet, but there was another one on earlier.
    Think it will be too big but hopefully not ridiculously so!

ReputationRep:
    whooa not far from me, i'm going to hersonissos on the 18th-25th july. it's the next resort over from malia they're only about 15 mins or so apart
    I'm going from 16th-23rd. Are you going with friends?? Hersonissos looks really nice, nicer than Malia, I imagine it's going to be rather grotty =p have to try and persuade the girlys to do the culture thing for a day!

ReputationRep:
    I'm going from 16th-23rd. Are you going with friends?? Hersonissos looks really nice, nicer than Malia, I imagine it's going to be rather grotty =p have to try and persuade the girlys to do the culture thing for a day!

ReputationRep:
    yep, there's me and 19 others! how about you?

haha yeah i think we have the best of both worlds in hersonissos, there's loads of nightclubs and stuff but it won't be as overrun as places like malia!

ReputationRep:
    20 of you flippin eck! There's 6 of us going....have a wicked time!!

ReputationRep:
    i knoow i don't think they're ready for us!

you too, we were thinking of going to malia for at least one night so if we do i'll give you a wave as we dance past each other!

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.