The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

cardiff university - optometry with preliminary(foundation) year

Hii!
Just wondering who else is taking this course?
I'm hopefully starting in September - depending on results :smile:
Reply 1
Hey :smile: I've got an unconditional offer !
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Reply 2
Aww well done! So do i, have you chosen your accommodation?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Thanks, and you too!! I'm going to be in colum hall! What about you? What A-levels did you take? Are you on a gap year at the moment?
Reply 4
haven't heard back yet, i applied quite late for accommodation! took travel and tourism, business studies, sociology and general :smile: you? nope, going straight from year 13 to uni, you?
Reply 5
Oh what were your top preferences? I applied only around a month ago! So I was surprised I got mine that quick. I did psychology, human biol, english, math and chem. And same but I finished school in december :smile: where abouts are you from?
Reply 6
I can't even remember aha! Aww thats good! Peterborough, in cambridgeshire :smile: you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Aww nice :smile: yeaah i do, its karishma geery....apart of the freshers page too :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sonia09
Oh what were your top preferences? I applied only around a month ago! So I was surprised I got mine that quick. I did psychology, human biol, english, math and chem. And same but I finished school in december :smile: where abouts are you from?

Did you get in with those subjects I did biology chemistry psychology and sociology and I was thinking of applying as I dropped biology because I got a d but my teacher said I can't apply now because of this

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending