There's a mouse under my bed

Watch
iWoof
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
It's making so much noise omg
What are the chances it can climb onto my bed?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Black Cat
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Are you sure that you seen a mouse? You might find yourself with a rat in bed....
Norton1
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by iWoof)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Pretty much 100%, mice are really good climbers.
Phidelish
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
...you must live in a dirty house.
iWoof
Rep:
?
To be honest, it's my neighbours.
They attract mice, which find there way to my home.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ladders
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
do you have a cat
iWoof
Rep:
?
I wish
Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
ChocoCoatedLemons
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Well, mice are excellent climbers. So the chances are very good indeed.

Why don't you just catch it and put it out?
paulthompson94
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Move out. It's too late
Darth Stewie
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Mice can climb however it is unlikely it will ever get into bed with you, they like dark secluded places and you look like a huge scary predator to a mouse. The best way of getting rid of it is to borrow someones cat and put it in the room for an hour, that should get rid of it unless you have any holes in the wall in which case you will need to lay some traps or hire a professional.
BadBanana
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by userna-me*)
Oh god, that is awful. I honestly don't know if it can climb up, but you really ought to kill it (if you're brave enough). What happens if you wake up and you don't know where it is?

I've slain a fair share of mice in my lifetime and I always use the black bin bag+torch/light and a brick to kill it. Obviously it hides in the dark i.e. under your bed so you should position the bag where you think the mouse will run. Then turn on the torch/mini torch of some kind under the bed and the mouse should run into the black bin bag. Then obliterate that ****er with the brick. Or that's how I do it anyway. Try and ask your dad/brother to help you out.

Good luck!
Don't kill it, that's cruel. Befriend it and it shall be your squishy.

Posted from TSR Mobile
yepyepyep
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Oh god, that is awful. I honestly don't know if it can climb up, but you really ought to kill it (if you're brave enough). What happens if you wake up and you don't know where it is?

I've slain a fair share of mice in my lifetime and I always use the black bin bag+torch/light and a brick to kill it. Obviously it hides in the dark i.e. under your bed so you should position the bag where you think the mouse will run. Then turn on the torch/mini torch of some kind under the bed and the mouse should run into the black bin bag. Then obliterate that ****er with the brick. Or that's how I do it anyway. Try and ask your dad/brother to help you out.

Good luck!
Could you not just put them outside?
SuziieB
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I wouldn't just be scared of then climbing onto my bed. I'll be scared of them rummaging among my clothes and creating little holes everywhere.

Be wary of using things like rat poison to get rid though. Once when we used it, I found a dead mouse in my shoe.

Posted from TSR Mobile
yennibubs
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago

Good luck!
Put it out with a brick? Omg I'd never have the heart to do that.

Posted from TSR Mobile
moonriver96
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Be a man and take it out.
FilmNerd1989
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago

Good luck!
You're a vile, nasty person.
iWoof
Rep:
?
Wow very good idea!
Lol I'll try it asap

Posted from TSR Mobile
fucensornzi
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by iWoof)

Posted from TSR Mobile
how dyu know its not a rat?
yepyepyep
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Never thought of that.
Seriously? You thought it'd be more efficient to brick them then to just put them out?:confused:
umarsa
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Borrow/buy a cat, you won't regret it haha
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (150)
14.78%
I'm not sure (44)
4.33%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (303)
29.85%
I have already dropped out (26)
2.56%
I'm not a current university student (492)
48.47%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise