The Student Room Group

Renaissance Italy Documentaires

So for my Extended Project, I'm writing about the art and culture of Renaissance Italy, which I will research through different medias in order to write it. As you may imagine with there being such an abundance, I haven't had any problems finding books on the topic. However, I have not had as much luck finding documentaries, which would help me establish a broader area of available resources.

Please could anyone recommend any documentaries that cover Renaissance Italy? Even the slightest reference could help me a great deal. Thank you :smile:
Hey there. While you're waiting for a reply to your post, we thought we'd give your thread a timely bump.

But don't twiddle your thumbs in the meantime! Kick off your revision and study time by heading to our Learn Together section.

In Learn Together, you'll find interactive study tools to help make your revision quicker and easier. We've also got thousands of handpicked assignments analysed by great teachers, so you can learn from top-marked work. And there's tons more too: get started on Learn Together now!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending