Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    This messgae most probablyu has no relevance to anyone in here, but I'm really excited because I've never been to London before!!
    I'm going with college to London, and we're goin to the theatre to see Joseph and the Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat (is that right?). And after this visit, we'll be going to London again in a few weeks to go sight-seeing. :cool:
    And I'm soooooooo excited. I just wanted to let you all know /

ReputationRep:
    hve fun¬

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kokopops)
    hve fun¬
    koko, why is kurdt no longer the stunningest?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ]{ingnik)
    koko, why is kurdt no longer the stunningest?
    er...dunno...felt it discriminated against the other stunning guys on here!good morning btw...hope u aint had breakfast

ReputationRep:
    er...dunno...felt it discriminated against the other stunning guys on here!good morning btw...hope u aint had breakfast
    lol, nope, had one of my mates hula hoops, but not much else! he says hi.

(Original post by Annika17)
    This messgae most probablyu has no relevance to anyone in here, but I'm really excited because I've never been to London before!!
    I'm going with college to London, and we're goin to the theatre to see Joseph and the Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat (is that right?). And after this visit, we'll be going to London again in a few weeks to go sight-seeing. :cool:
    London is sweet - if you don't go to the science museum you might as well pack your bags

the science museum has like 6 floors and has like a whole AEROPLANE hangar on just ONE of the sections on ONE of the floors
    truly awesome

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Annika17)
    Well London is a great place, you'll love it have fun

p.s Kingnik and Kokopops you two really must have some breakfast I think i'll have a late one since i'm not due in school until lunchtime.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ]{ingnik)
    lol, nope, had one of my mates hula hoops, but not much else! he says hi.
    tell him i sed Heeeyy! lol....hula hoops are allowed...they aint breakfast food!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waiting2smile)

p.s Kingnik and Kokopops you two really must have some breakfast I think i'll have a late one since i'm not due in school until lunchtime.
    breakfast makes me feel ill!!! good morning!

ReputationRep:
    Greeeeeeeeeeeeeeat......some cheese!
    Hi queen nick

ReputationRep:
    we're anti breakfasters!

ReputationRep:
    Morning to you too, please don't make me give you a lecvture on the importance of breakfast. By the way Annika the weather in London is ghastly as usual, rain and wind and greyish sky.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Apple head)
    Greeeeeeeeeeeeeeat......some cheese!
    Hi queen nick
    shuttit pandy

ReputationRep:
    Morning to you too, please don't make me give you a lecvture on the importance of breakfast. By the way Annika the weather in London is ghastly as usual, rain and wind and greyish sky.
    ok ok...i'll just imagine that u have given me the lecture! lol! hows keats?

ReputationRep:
    ok ok...i'll just imagine that u have given me the lecture! lol! hows keats?
    Keats is fine. We're studying Ode to a grecian Urn Actually i don't mind it - why am i complaining? It's better than depressing war poetry.

ReputationRep:
    Keats is fine. We're studying Ode to a grecian Urn Actually i don't mind it - why am i complaining? It's better than depressing war poetry.
    ode to a grecian urn is one of my faves...my teach is really good...if i can help let me no...yeh?

ReputationRep:
    at the moment im tryin 2 do my english cwk....any ideas on this question?

Compare how both Pat Barker and Sebastian Faulks present ideas which challenge traditional attitudes towards war in their novels “Regeneration” and “Birdsong”

ReputationRep:
    ode to a grecian urn is one of my faves...my teach is really good...if i can help let me no...yeh?
    Thanks you're a star. If i'm really stuck i'll give you the honour of helping me out. What are you going to study at University?

ReputationRep:
    Thanks you're a star. If i'm really stuck i'll give you the honour of helping me out. What are you going to study at University?
    hopefully law with german...! birmingham i hope! we'll see!
    how bout u?

ReputationRep:
    at the moment im tryin 2 do my english cwk....any ideas on this question?

Compare how both Pat Barker and Sebastian Faulks present ideas which challenge traditional attitudes towards war in their novels “Regeneration” and “Birdsong”
    I've done my comparitive already (January) - i read Birdsong a year ago (how beautifully raw and captivating is that book?!) but have never been compelled to read any of Pat Barkers novels. But once you start writing perhaps i could help you on comparing - i've become an expert on that

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.