american girls = the best Watch

This discussion is closed.
DazYa
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Everdawn)
came by accident looking for notes on Othello. Thats why this site is so good. Usually I can ask a general question, but i cant really say "IM doing this specific for coursework" can I? Its not anything like ours, but it's good for stuff like getting practice tests etc...
oh right good idea, guess us british have a larger intellectual capacity than the aussies eh? jk :P
MuniE
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
eww american girls are mostly overweight *****es, or stupid cheerleading sluts.... but thats just my opinion
TheWolf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by MuniE)
eww american girls are mostly overweight *****es, or stupid cheerleading sluts.... but thats just my opinion
there are very beautiful girls/women from every country, i dont see how american girls are particularly better looking than girls from other countries
DazYa
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by MuniE)
lol haha
Everdawn
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
oh right good idea, guess us british have a larger intellectual capacity than the aussies eh? jk :P
Thank goodness that it was a joke darling or I would have had to have a hit put out on you.

I dunnow, most american girls ive seen seem to have this plasticy-like tackiness to them, For sure the Aussies (more Sydney than Brisbane) and Birts dress better than americans. Im more of a Sydney style stuck in my Brisbane.
Jamie
Badges: 18
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by DazYa13)
yes it is, they absolutely love the english accent man
i have a mate who is a tad posh, smooth at the best of times.Went to work in Canada for a month at an animal sanctuary (he's a vet student) and the girls absolutely loved him over there lol
J
Everdawn
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
yes it is, they absolutely love the english accent man
We like it here as well lads!
DazYa
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by foolfarian)
i have a mate who is a tad posh, smooth at the best of times.Went to work in Canada for a month at an animal sanctuary (he's a vet student) and the girls absolutely loved him over there lol
J
lol good stuff,
Everdawn seems a nice aussie =)
FliP
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by MuniE)

Come to America nad try to say that to a girls face, you would get your ass kicked.
Everdawn
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
*bows* Thankyou, I like to think i am a nice one.
Nima
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
its their accents........ and just them overall!
No way, not the accents.

"Like, ohhhh my god *giggles like a 2 year old*, like, whatever..."

As for the faces and bodies, definitely. :cool:
Aeris
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by TheWolf)
there are very beautiful girls/women from every country, i dont see how american girls are particularly better looking than girls from other countries

I'd agree and I'm American. I heard from some scientific program on TV that a universal code for beauty is symmetry. I think that I only dig British accents right now because of Orlando Bloom but I've liked people from almost every continent. I feel that the media really influences what people consider to be attractive and "hip."
ThornsnRoses
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by MuniE)
and he would know, he only lives across the border, theyre his neighbours
_meiko_
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
awsome! i just find the way they talk too funny to take them seriously, but is like everywhere else, nice and friendly people on one side and in the other sick and cheeky bas***rds
superomega1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by SpAnIsH_fLy)
ditto...mmm, so sexy
at least someone agrees. that scene in Boogie nights when heather graham rips off her clothes and shows more than just her racks. woweeeeeee!!!!!!
MuniE
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by ThornsnRoses)
and he would know, he only lives across the border, theyre his neighbours
i would be scared too, have you seen the amoutn of ugly people that live in Buffalo? my god, its like they send them there or something. And to the guy who told me to tell that to their faces I would but they are so much bigger then me they would probably ***** slap me with their bear claw.
LittleMissSmile
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Americans annoy me.

x o x
Rashmi
Report 15 years ago
What do you guys think about South African Girls?
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
its their accents........ and just them overall!
americans go mad for the english accent dont they?!
lol
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
the american accent is as irritating as herpes

especially the further south you go
X

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (159)
13.29%
Excited (106)
8.86%
Worried (218)
18.23%
Terrified (280)
23.41%
Meh (96)
8.03%
Confused (32)
2.68%