The Student Room Group

update: lad r *******!!

god i dont no whether to laugh or cry!!!

well u all no about ste (awwww god bless ya!) but heres somethin that i dont no what to think about. wen we was together a girl called aimi asked him out but he said no coz of me and coz i got upset he didnt speak to her again (on msn)

however, turns out that at the weekend (a few days after our split) he asked her to go out with him (and his mate (!) )!! I WAS LOOKIN AT HIS FONE AND (oops) and asked if i cud look at msgs. i did and msgs from her filled the inbox!! with xxxxxxxxxxx's all over the place

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I knew hed get a new gf but i didnt think hed b after her like a few days later! god. and he said he wydnt b ablke 2 go out with anyone for a while... and hes askin em out!

lads!!!!!!! what is up with ur heads?!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hellllloooooooooooooooo :biggrin:

PS boys r mean :mad:
lumpycustard

well u all no about ste (awwww god bless ya!) but heres somethin that i dont no what to think about. wen we was together a girl called aimi asked him out but he said no coz of me and coz i got upset he didnt speak to her again (on msn)

however, turns out that at the weekend (a few days after our split) he asked her to go out with him (and his mate (!) )!! I WAS LOOKIN AT HIS FONE AND (oops) and asked if i cud look at msgs. i did and msgs from her filled the inbox!! with xxxxxxxxxxx's all over the place

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I knew hed get a new gf but i didnt think hed b after her like a few days later! god. and he said he wydnt b ablke 2 go out with anyone for a while... and hes askin em out!

i agree with ya lumpy, you cant live with em n you cant shove um under a bus ( it makes a terrible mess)
Reply 3
lumpycustard

omg are u ok?! dnt worri...if he's like that he was hardly worth ur time... ur probs worth like 10 of him! d**khead!
Reply 4
suz19
Hellllloooooooooooooooo :biggrin:

PS boys r mean :mad:

hi

i no they r. its pretty shockin to find that out after like 3 or 4 days only. argh! and u no what he said wen i said good for him? "well i dont have to worry about tlakin 2 her now im not with u"

yea i was upset that she was after him but i never stopped him tlakin 2 girls im not that pathetic! and hes not talkin 2 her, askin her out!

haha, but i suppose she better than me in one way, she'l giv him sex str8 away whereas i never did. ah well.
Reply 5
well if i was in that situation i'd get me a rebound to get over u! you cant blame him really, if he wants to try to get over you, another gf is the best way, but dont for a second think itll b anything like what you had. i bet it wont last long at all.
Reply 6
kokopops
omg are u ok?! dnt worri...if he's like that he was hardly worth ur time... ur probs worth like 10 of him! d**khead!
well i was just gettin over him and wantin 2 b mates, but now hes gone and done that! shows he never really cared about me anyway kinda dont it.

yea... 10 of him... hehe
Reply 7
lumpycustard
hi

i no they r. its pretty shockin to find that out after like 3 or 4 days only. argh! and u no what he said wen i said good for him? "well i dont have to worry about tlakin 2 her now im not with u"

yea i was upset that she was after him but i never stopped him tlakin 2 girls im not that pathetic! and hes not talkin 2 her, askin her out!

haha, but i suppose she better than me in one way, she'l giv him sex str8 away whereas i never did. ah well.

I don't get why he let u look at his phone if he knew there were those msgs on it- it's like he's deliberately trying to make u jealous.
Reply 8
'
{ingnik']but dont for a second think itll b anything like what you had. i bet it wont last long at all.
y not?

shes definatley been after him longer than we was together. then again, her bfs never seem to last longer than a month... but like i said, she'l giv him what i didnt.
lumpycustard

Lumpycustard you must feel terrible but i wouldn't dwell on him since he sounds like a utter creep. Things get better- trust me, just forget him.

p.s I hope he isn't a user of this site, since your declaration of the state of your relationship with him won't help your cause at all.
Reply 10
suz19
I don't get why he let u look at his phone if he knew there were those msgs on it- it's like he's deliberately trying to make u jealous.
wel he alwready knew i knew somethin coxz i mentioned i was tlkain 2 aimi on msn monday night, and he was like "oh right cool" with a dodgy tone. then i asked to look at his phone and it went from there... ah well. at least HE gets someone new... :frown:
Reply 11
Aww hunny are you ok? He's an idiot, he'll realise what hes missing, dont worry xxx
Reply 12
lumpycustard
y not?

shes definatley been after him longer than we was together. then again, her bfs never seem to last longer than a month... but like i said, she'l giv him what i didnt.

yeh, and they'll have some fun, but it wont be like a proper indepth relationship will it? tell you what, if it'll make you feel better Apple head needs a gf, so you could go out with him for a while to get back at them.
Reply 13
lumpycustard

Hia tootz.......The Barman has entered the building!!!!!!!! :biggrin:
Okay i dont know what happened so am taking it from this thread......i was gonna defend him but it sounds like he likes this chick (is it lushes???). He's probably liked her for a wee while and now the opportunity has arose he thought he would try and get with her.....its low since he said that to you but its understandable. What i think you should do is blow him off completely and get urself a new honey.xx
Reply 14
waiting2smile
Lumpycustard you must feel terrible but i wouldn't dwell on him since he sounds like a utter creep. Things get better- trust me, just forget him.

p.s I hope he isn't a user of this site, since your declaration of the state of your realtionship with him won't help your cause at all.
he is but i dont think hel b on here! he knows hel get a mouth full off everyone lol :smile:

but yea, hes made it quite clear what he thought of us by going to the nearest girl on his street he knows likes him.

ah well. he was great while we was together.
he doesn't deserve someone like you, even as a friend...
you are definately better off without him (even though it may not fell like it at the mo).......
you will find someone 100000 times better!!!

xxxx
Reply 16
The_Barman
Okay i dont know what happened so am taking it from this thread......i was gonna defend him but it sounds like he likes this chick (is it lushes???). He's probably liked her for a wee while and now the opportunity has arose he thought he would try and get with her.....its low since he said that to you but its understandable. What i think you should do is blow him off completely and get urself a new honey.xx

to put it one way
Reply 17
The_Barman
what made u think it was lushes?

i think maybe u shud look at a few of my threads b4 u start commentin lol

and whos the eck is Apple Head????????
Reply 18
lumpycustard
he is but i dont think hel b on here! he knows hel get a mouth full off everyone lol :smile:

but yea, hes made it quite clear what he thought of us by going to the nearest girl on his street he knows likes him.

ah well. he was great while we was together.

uve had ur use...! MOST lads are like that...! remember...10 of him....wat the hell lets make it 100!

oo...i feel like a daytimer now!
Reply 19
kokopops
uve had ur use...! MOST lads are like that...! remember...10 of him....wat the hell lets make it 100!

oo...i feel like a daytimer now!

Hiya Koko! U're not usually on at this time! :smile:

So are u pretty down now lumpy or just annoyed?

Latest

Trending

Trending