Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lumpycustard)
    what made u think it was lushes?

i think maybe u shud look at a few of my threads b4 u start commentin lol

and whos the eck is Apple Head????????
    Well lushes name is Amy is it not??? I speak to her now and again! And she's one of the chicks at ur school....Sorry if i mistook the situation its just am just online from norway.....just saw this thread and thought id reply. I still think he's just going after what he knows(thinks) he can get. Sorry if what i said was wrong. Jay xx

Ps. Apple Head.....huh????

ReputationRep:
    god i dont no whether to laugh or cry!!!
    ...lads!!!!!!! what is up with ur heads?!
    Hey Lumpy, from what you've said I think ste is a bit of a prat! Sounds to me as though he's been after this other girly for a bit longer than he's letting on. And thinkin about it, he was being really really nice to you just before you split up wasn't he? I smell guilt. You're too good for people like him but even though it's ended now try to look on the good things that you got out of the relationship and use them to get what you want in the future...
    Hope you're not too down about the whole thang.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suz19)
    So are u pretty down now lumpy or just annoyed?
    both

also (hehe) the fact that i avnt got anyone to show off with lol. nah only kiddin, its just annoyin and weird to find out that i cudnt really have meant that much if as soon as he dumps me hes on the the next available (and willing) girl.

and im happy too as well, coz im here with my mates. just wen i get home and no that while im alone, hes gettin it on with other gals and i m not! (not with other gals with lads of course hehe)

ReputationRep:
    both

also (hehe) the fact that i avnt got anyone to show off with lol. nah only kiddin, its just annoyin and weird to find out that i cudnt really have meant that much if as soon as he dumps me hes on the the next available (and willing) girl.

and im happy too as well, coz im here with my mates. just wen i get home and no that while im alone, hes gettin it on with other gals and i m not! (not with other gals with lads of course hehe)
    u shudnt think like that! it just shows that u aint a **** who's gnna come out of a long relationship 2 pull any old lad off the street like he seems 2 have...!

SUZ....! yay...im skivin school...well not really...only one lesson in which my teach is doing a cwk lesson! and im supposed 2 do cwk thats on my comp on an invisible computer?!?! HOW>

ReputationRep:
    both

He maybe gettin it on with other girls but he's not actually getting anywhere if he treats people like $h*t like he's doing at the mo!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kokopops)
    u shudnt think like that! it just shows that u aint a **** who's gnna come out of a long relationship 2 pull any old lad off the street like he seems 2 have...!

SUZ....! yay...im skivin school...well not really...only one lesson in which my teach is doing a cwk lesson! and im supposed 2 do cwk thats on my comp on an invisible computer?!?! HOW>
    Yay! I haven't seen u for ages!! I dunno, deserting me at night and not even tellin me hmpf....

ReputationRep:
    both

It aint a competition.....just coz he's maybe got a new gf doesn't mean that you have to have a new bf....just forget bout the ****....and given time im sure Mr Right will appear!xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suz19)
    Yay! I haven't seen u for ages!! I dunno, deserting me at night and not even tellin me hmpf....
    when did i desert u?!?!?! i dnt recall...!

ReputationRep:
    when did i desert u?!?!?! i dnt recall...!
    Lol, we must just keep missing each other Where's kurdt gone? every1's leavin!

ReputationRep:
    I would like to apologise for the entire race of men for what ste has done....we're not all like that...i promise!

He's a prat...to put it simply!

G

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gzftan)
    I would like to apologise for the entire race of men for what ste has done....we're not all like that...i promise!

He's a prat...to put it simply!

G
    awww aint u a sweetie
    x

ReputationRep:
    awww aint u a sweetie
    x
    ...thanks.... [turned a brighter shade of red!!!!] It's all true though!!!

G

ReputationRep:
    just wnated to add my two pence!! (do people even say that anymore??? my teacher said it the other day....but do they count???)

boys are super-mean!! and i think they do it on purpose!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emma18)
    just wnated to add my two pence!! (do people even say that anymore??? my teacher said it the other day....but do they count???)

boys are super-mean!! and i think they do it on purpose!!
    You add your two pence, but people only give a penny for your thoughts - somebody's making a penny...

ReputationRep:

well u all no about ste (awwww god bless ya!) but heres somethin that i dont no what to think about. wen we was together a girl called aimi asked him out but he said no coz of me and coz i got upset he didnt speak to her again (on msn)

however, turns out that at the weekend (a few days after our split) he asked her to go out with him (and his mate (!) )!! I WAS LOOKIN AT HIS FONE AND (oops) and asked if i cud look at msgs. i did and msgs from her filled the inbox!! with xxxxxxxxxxx's all over the place

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I knew hed get a new gf but i didnt think hed b after her like a few days later! god. and he said he wydnt b ablke 2 go out with anyone for a while... and hes askin em out!

lads!!!!!!! what is up with ur heads?!
    its only girls who are insane

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    its only girls who are insane
    girls are insane because some of them are still straight.... if they thought about it long enough then theyd cut us out of the equation totally. there are far more w*nky guys out there than bi**chy girls.

ReputationRep:

well u all no about ste (awwww god bless ya!) but heres somethin that i dont no what to think about. wen we was together a girl called aimi asked him out but he said no coz of me and coz i got upset he didnt speak to her again (on msn)

however, turns out that at the weekend (a few days after our split) he asked her to go out with him (and his mate (!) )!! I WAS LOOKIN AT HIS FONE AND (oops) and asked if i cud look at msgs. i did and msgs from her filled the inbox!! with xxxxxxxxxxx's all over the place

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I knew hed get a new gf but i didnt think hed b after her like a few days later! god. and he said he wydnt b ablke 2 go out with anyone for a while... and hes askin em out!

lads!!!!!!! what is up with ur heads?!
    what a b*****d! i think i totally agree with you on this case, but i dont think it's fair to generalise all guys because of this one p**ck. dont worry, i think you should go out on the pull.
    I'LL HELP!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suz19)
    Hellllloooooooooooooooo

PS boys r mean :mad:
    I'm a lad you know. I may not act it sometimes, but i am a bloke.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    i am also a bloke, despite popular opinion...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    Lol, did u think i didn't realise that? U can be an exception to the rule of 'boys r mean', there's only a few exceptions mind...

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.