The Student Room Group
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole

Cranbourne House 2013-14

Just thought I'd start a thread for anyone that's applied/is applying or has been confirmed for Cranbourne House!

Posted from TSR Mobile
just paid the deposit for cranbourne
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole
Reply 2
Can someone like explain the actual differences between Chesil, Purbeck and Cranbourne? Like Ive heard cranbourne is the most lively out of the halls?
Reply 3
Deposit for Cranborne is all paid off for me. Does anyone know if we receive an information pack at all?
all paid ! see you there!
Reply 5
Hi, how have you guys already paid a deposit when results aren't out until next week?

My daughter really wants Cranbourne if possible.
Reply 6
I am confused, I thought the majority of applications would not be going in for accomodation until next week, when the A-Level students get their firm offers?? Is there a way of checking which halls are already full?
managed to pay because im doing a btec course and the results come through sooner. Dont worry about not being able to apply from cranbourne etc its because they delegate the spaces in bands, you can still get a place in cranbourne so long as you apply after a level results day as thats the first day of the third band of accomodation. It is full however for the current wave of places
Original post by Mattrblue
I am confused, I thought the majority of applications would not be going in for accomodation until next week, when the A-Level students get their firm offers?? Is there a way of checking which halls are already full?

None of the halls are full yet. On the website they said they reserve a certain amount of rooms for people who get results early (those with unconditional offers already). And then the rest is saved for results day, so it might be full for those who have already applied as only a certain amount of rooms in each halls is reserved those who have met their offers already, but its going to be fine for when we apply and we will get a fair chance.
Reply 9
paid deposit for cranbourne, buzzing for september!
Reply 10
Oh blimey cheers for all the advice guys. I was a bit worried. We're just looking forward to Thursday morning now and hoping that she gets the results that she is after! Then it'll be straight on to the net and get the accomodation sorted... fingers crossed. We're all excited.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending