Terroism is it a threat? Watch

This discussion is closed.
love_4_ducks
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
we have all heard about all the terroism threats and the bombings, but how much are we at risk? they are saying that it could be london at a higher risk but not nessecarily!!! Also the lastest relevation is that George Bush didnt take the 9/11 threats seriuosly and take measures! is this just a bit of rumour or do u think there is some truth behind it?

let me know guys

love_4_ducks
xxxxxxx
The_Barman
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by love_4_ducks)
we have all heard about all the terroism threats and the bombings, but how much are we at risk? they are saying that it could be london at a higher risk but not nessecarily!!! Also the lastest relevation is that George Bush didnt take the 9/11 threats seriuosly and take measures! is this just a bit of rumour or do u think there is some truth behind it?

let me know guys

love_4_ducks
xxxxxxx
I dont know why but i dont think that we should worry....our country can look after itself...it always has. I guess time will tell!!! :rolleyes:
love_4_ducks
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
(Original post by The_Barman)
I dont know why but i dont think that we should worry....our country can look after itself...it always has. I guess time will tell!!! :rolleyes:

lol, although some people are going a bit mad and avoding london, its like wel it may not b in london ya'know!!!!
superomega1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
without doubt yeah. those ******* terrorists...
Howard
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago

let me know guys

love_4_ducks
xxxxxxx
Of course it's a threat. Ask the families of 202 dead Spaniards.
TheWolf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
lol, although some people are going a bit mad and avoding london, its like wel it may not b in london ya'know!!!!
im sure that they wont particularly attack a place e.g. a random outskirt town of london
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by TheWolf)
im sure that they wont particularly attack a place e.g. a random outskirt town of london
they may well not attack london but they wil go for somewhere with maximum effect. such as a large event or large area of interest.

maybe a gig of some kind.
DazYa
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
terrorism is getting worse and worse, especially when bush sent his troops to ' clear the mess up ' . Alongside that, blair decides to suck up to the yanks and sends support along side the US army... why doesn't he leave the US to do it all? i mean geez their military power is a hundred times stronger than ours with a much bigger and better economy

my dad says that terrorism will not stop through our life time
~independent~
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Has any1 heard of those recent threats that they r gonna do Australia(where I live!), Japan, Britain and sum otha country next?......wat was it?
X

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (209)
12.83%
Excited (144)
8.84%
Worried (295)
18.11%
Terrified (367)
22.53%
Meh (149)
9.15%
Confused (35)
2.15%