The Student Room Group

In love with cute blonde white girl, I'm a freshy.

Freshy = fresh off the boat south asian. I am definitely not trolling. What do? Is there any chance of it working out?

Scroll to see replies

tumblr_lo1cy713nP1qfc5zho1_400.jpg
Reply 2
Is the girl also on TSR?

Original post by James A
I highly doubt the girl would be interested in you. Don't take offence.

Why do you say so? I've seen loads of interracial couples.
Reply 4
Original post by James A
I highly doubt the girl would be interested in you. Don't take offence.

none taken, but why do you say that
Original post by thomaskurian89
Is the girl also on TSR?

Why do you say so? I've seen loads of interracial couples.

Would the girl like him back though if he showed genuine interest?
Original post by htc one s
none taken, but why do you say that

Read above mate.
Original post by James A
Would the girl like him back though if he showed genuine interest?

I don't see why not.
Reply 9
my problem is with the conversations and things like that. i look fine, but the guys she would date are the talkative, witty people with the right things to say i guess, i am not good at that
Original post by thomaskurian89
I don't see why not.

We don't know what the girl he's describing is like. She could be a very easy going person and you could ask her out, OP and see what she says.

I'm basing my argument around the fact that most white girls would not, but that still leaves some that would
want a date with you xD
Reply 11
Original post by James A
We don't know what the girl he's describing is like. She could be a very easy going person and you could ask her out, OP and see what she says.

I'm basing my argument around the fact that most white girls would not, but that still leaves some that would
want a date with you xD

why, do white girls find suth asians ugly?
Bit sad that people have been reduced to giving definite answers as to whether a individual female human being with her own opinions/tastes and the like would fancy someone else simply based on how he says that he looks.

Chances are she might not like you simply because its a rare thing to see a white girl with a so called freshy but it does happen and so it can happen in your case. Best bet is to find out more about her and ask her friends what they think.
Reply 13
Original post by theonefrombrum
Bit sad that people have been reduced to giving definite answers as to whether a individual female human being with her own opinions/tastes and the like would fancy someone else simply based on how he says that he looks.

Chances are she might not like you simply because its a rare thing to see a white girl with a so called freshy but it does happen and so it can happen in your case. Best bet is to find out more about her and ask her friends what they think.

but i want to ask here and see what people say, stop discouraging answers from my peoples
Reply 14
Original post by Holby_fanatic
I think that guy is rather cute. :colondollar:

why cos of his jaw line?
why cos of his jaw line?

You demonstrating low self confidence and self esteem. Which is an unattractive trait.
I think that guy is rather cute. :colondollar:

Me too. :colondollar:
why cos of his jaw line?

I generally like Asians. He does have a lovely jawline though. And nice hair.

Original post by Technetium
Me too. :colondollar:

I don't know who he is but tomorrow I'm going to properly stalk him. :colone:
I generally like Asians. He does have a lovely jawline though. And nice hair.

I don't know who he is but tomorrow I'm going to properly stalk him. :colone:

I am doing so as we speak :lol:. He is an Indian actor.. :rolleyes:
but i want to ask here and see what people say, stop discouraging answers from my peoples

Well it's a dumb question and the truthful answer is that if the female in question has any self respect then no, she will not want to get with someone who clearly thinks that all women are superficial and can be figured out by random people on the Internet who don't even know them.

Ten million people could say ten million different things, or a lot of the same thing and you still wouldn't get the answer that you need. Do you understand that?
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending