The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
orange
ok so i pulled my ex the other night and we both agreed that we wanted to give it another go but were both very drunk. I met up with him last night and we went to the cinema and stuff and it was really nice but we were just matey. what should i do and do you think he really likes me?

Aaaaargh! Stop pulling each other when you're drunk!! Sounds like he does like you - why would he bother spending time with you and going to the cinema with you if he didn't?! You need to talk about it when you're sober, might be difficult to broach the subject but at least you'll be able to talk properly about stuff. Stop fretting so much about whether he likes you and just ask him. :wink:
lucky for some eh?

hope it works out
Reply 3
I know I should have asked him if he regreted it the other day but I didn't now we are going home for the holidays and I'm just scared that in the time its gonna take us to get to know each other again he's gonna go and meet somebody else!

And surely if he liked me he would have made a move at the cinema too?
Reply 4
lumpycustard
lucky for some eh?

hope it works out

sorry lumpy I've been reading about your problems. If you do want him back, don't give up although he sounds like he's being really mean to you so you are probably better off without him.

I hope you feel better soon
orange
ok so i pulled my ex the other night and we both agreed that we wanted to give it another go but were both very drunk. I met up with him last night and we went to the cinema and stuff and it was really nice but we were just matey. what should i do and do you think he really likes me?

These threads really belong in the problem pages in magazines not on students learning forums. :mad: It's tedious seeing them reappear again and again. Why not have a thread called 'boyfriend troubles' or something which you can all refer back to :rolleyes:

P.S: Sorry for being harsh but it is awful seeing so many threads on people experiencing troubles with their other half everytime i log on UKL. Sort it out with them instead.
Reply 6
I htink its great to be able to come on here and (fairly) anonomously ask for advice about stuff that you want a different perspective on!! i came on here about a mean friend, and that really helped me!! :biggrin: :biggrin:
I think it sounds like your ex does like you, and is probably as nervous and worried as you are about the whole thing! i think its a good thing you're having some time apart!! it means you can clear your head and work out whether you really want to get back together!! (once you've decided, TELL HIM!!!! it s the best and only way!!!!)
Reply 7
as long as your ex isn't a bit evil go for it, what've you got to lose? He obviously still likes you, what you have to find out is how much and as what. But you have to bear in mind why you split in the first place...
Reply 8
hi dood try fuckin im upth bum or let him do it 2 u an thn u can tel weva he truly likes u cus e shud say no but if u want 2 go 4 it!!!! or fuck im off an shag sum1 else
Reply 9
you r a sad act get a life an lick my cheese!!!!!
Reply 10
tell him how much u like him n dat u wanna b wit him dat worked 4 me now me n my ex r bk 2getha n well happy xx
Reply 11
cushty
hi dood try fuckin im upth bum or let him do it 2 u an thn u can tel weva he truly likes u cus e shud say no but if u want 2 go 4 it!!!! or fuck im off an shag sum1 else

Yeah, very constructive and helpful advice! :rolleyes:
Reply 12
cushty
you r a sad act get a life an lick my cheese!!!!!

ur well nasty she iz askin a simple question x
Reply 13
attension seeker!
Reply 14
Amb1
Yeah, very constructive and helpful advice! :rolleyes:

init helpfull as cheese
Reply 15
cushty
attension seeker!

hu iz u seem 2 b gettin da most attention by syin stupid tings
Reply 16
ur sad get a life if ur just matey then dont do it its soooooo sad just fuck over ppl
Reply 17
chatty gal
init helpfull as cheese

Never heard that expression before!! Actually, cheese could probably be quite helpful in comparison! :wink:
Reply 18
Amb1
Never heard that expression before!! Actually, cheese could probably be quite helpful in comparison! :wink:

cheese woz da 1st ting dat came 2 me head buh ye i agree
cushty
attension seeker!

only one attention seeker around here and thats you.

Latest

Trending

Trending