more advice on how to get my ex back Watch

This discussion is closed.
orange orange
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
ok so i pulled my ex the other night and we both agreed that we wanted to give it another go but were both very drunk. I met up with him last night and we went to the cinema and stuff and it was really nice but we were just matey. what should i do and do you think he really likes me?
Amb1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by orange orange)
ok so i pulled my ex the other night and we both agreed that we wanted to give it another go but were both very drunk. I met up with him last night and we went to the cinema and stuff and it was really nice but we were just matey. what should i do and do you think he really likes me?
Aaaaargh! Stop pulling each other when you're drunk!! Sounds like he does like you - why would he bother spending time with you and going to the cinema with you if he didn't?! You need to talk about it when you're sober, might be difficult to broach the subject but at least you'll be able to talk properly about stuff. Stop fretting so much about whether he likes you and just ask him.
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
lucky for some eh?

hope it works out
orange orange
I know I should have asked him if he regreted it the other day but I didn't now we are going home for the holidays and I'm just scared that in the time its gonna take us to get to know each other again he's gonna go and meet somebody else!

And surely if he liked me he would have made a move at the cinema too?
orange orange
(Original post by lumpycustard)
lucky for some eh?

hope it works out

sorry lumpy I've been reading about your problems. If you do want him back, don't give up although he sounds like he's being really mean to you so you are probably better off without him.

I hope you feel better soon
waiting2smile
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by orange orange)
These threads really belong in the problem pages in magazines not on students learning forums. :mad: It's tedious seeing them reappear again and again. Why not have a thread called 'boyfriend troubles' or something which you can all refer back to :rolleyes:

P.S: Sorry for being harsh but it is awful seeing so many threads on people experiencing troubles with their other half everytime i log on UKL. Sort it out with them instead.
Emma18
Report 15 years ago
I htink its great to be able to come on here and (fairly) anonomously ask for advice about stuff that you want a different perspective on!! i came on here about a mean friend, and that really helped me!!
I think it sounds like your ex does like you, and is probably as nervous and worried as you are about the whole thing! i think its a good thing you're having some time apart!! it means you can clear your head and work out whether you really want to get back together!! (once you've decided, TELL HIM!!!! it s the best and only way!!!!)
me!
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
as long as your ex isn't a bit evil go for it, what've you got to lose? He obviously still likes you, what you have to find out is how much and as what. But you have to bear in mind why you split in the first place...
cushty
Report 15 years ago
hi dood try ****in im upth bum or let him do it 2 u an thn u can tel weva he truly likes u cus e shud say no but if u want 2 go 4 it!!!! or **** im off an shag sum1 else
cushty
Report 15 years ago
you r a sad act get a life an lick my cheese!!!!!
chatty gal
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
tell him how much u like him n dat u wanna b wit him dat worked 4 me now me n my ex r bk 2getha n well happy xx
Amb1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by cushty)
hi dood try ****in im upth bum or let him do it 2 u an thn u can tel weva he truly likes u cus e shud say no but if u want 2 go 4 it!!!! or **** im off an shag sum1 else
Yeah, very constructive and helpful advice! :rolleyes:
chatty gal
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
you r a sad act get a life an lick my cheese!!!!!
ur well nasty she iz askin a simple question x
cushty
Report 15 years ago
attension seeker!
chatty gal
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Amb1)
Yeah, very constructive and helpful advice! :rolleyes:
init helpfull as cheese
chatty gal
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
attension seeker!
hu iz u seem 2 b gettin da most attention by syin stupid tings
cushty
Report 15 years ago
ur sad get a life if ur just matey then dont do it its soooooo sad just **** over ppl
Amb1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by chatty gal)
init helpfull as cheese
Never heard that expression before!! Actually, cheese could probably be quite helpful in comparison!
chatty gal
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Amb1)
Never heard that expression before!! Actually, cheese could probably be quite helpful in comparison!
cheese woz da 1st ting dat came 2 me head buh ye i agree
jayrosser2004
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
attension seeker!
only one attention seeker around here and thats you.
X

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you going to self-release into Clearing?

Yes I've pressed the button (98)
18.96%
No I'm happy with my uni offer (329)
63.64%
Not yet but I am planning to (24)
4.64%
Not yet but I might (66)
12.77%

Watched Threads