This discussion is closed.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
in the textbook chapters 1-5 are piss easy, but then its gets serious.
do they ask questions about 1-5 apart from dickstra, or is it all questions on critical path analysis, matchings etc
and is the paper hard?
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
I am sitting this exam on Tuesday (is your date the same??).

I have looked at the past papers and generaly they are less difficult than P1 and about as difficult as S1 (in different ways of course because S1 and D1 are totally different).

There are certain subjects that they love to test, for instance I would put my house on Dikstra's and/or Critical Path coming up. There other like likey things are sorting algorithms (usually at the beggining of the paper), Matchings (usually lots of marks for not very much work) and the Simplex method.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
im actually on linear programming which soooooooooo long.
i think D1 is not hard but its so long that people just cant be bothered
Leekey
Badges: 9
Report 16 years ago
Linear Programming is the most difficult part of D1. Trying to get the equations from the data is sometimes pretty difficult. I actually finggraphical method in linear programming is more difficult that the simplex method ( I can actually do that).
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (293)
34.15%
No (565)
65.85%

Watched Threads