This discussion is closed.
LadyFadge
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
What do you do when someone that you thought that you could trust breaks that trust!

I had an abortion a couple of weeks ago and i told my three closest freinds and i have found out that one of them has told the whole college about it!

I donbt know what to do as my blokes brother comes to the school and he didnt even know i was pregnant!

Please help!
gzftan
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by LadyFadge)
What do you do when someone that you thought that you could trust breaks that trust!

I had an abortion a couple of weeks ago and i told my three closest freinds and i have found out that one of them has told the whole college about it!

I donbt know what to do as my blokes brother comes to the school and he didnt even know i was pregnant!

Please help!
That's harsh!!! Anyone who was a true friend wouldn't do that to you!!! If i were you....i'd leave them stick to your real friends!!!

G
Amb1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by LadyFadge)

Please help!
First of all tell you're friend how disappointed you are that they told everyone. I think it would be best to remain dignified about the whole thing - it's no-one elses business. If people start asking you about it just let them know that they don't know what's happened in your life and you are going to keep it that way. Unfortunately I think some people don't really have any idea about what you've been through and could be quite mean about it. Sorry that your 'friend' felt that they had the right to tell everyone about you - I wouldn't be telling them anything else important in a hurry.
SpAnIsH_fLy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
that is really sad, as u trusted her with a really big secret. Abortion is difficult ,but take it as a lesson, now u really know who ure friends are. Chin up!!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (10)
7.69%
Confident (17)
13.08%
Indifferent (24)
18.46%
Unsure (36)
27.69%
Worried (43)
33.08%

Watched Threads