The Student Room Group

Can you tell the difference in mens jeans and womens?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Women jeans are skinny, available in all sizes and fit to their waist but men jeans are not available in all sizes(31,33....). So men prefer to wear women jeans because women jeans are skinny.
Original post by eliza86
Women jeans are skinny, available in all sizes and fit to their waist but men jeans are not available in all sizes(31,33....). So men prefer to wear women jeans because women jeans are skinny.

But thir is not enough room for the gubbins
I checked my sisters and they are all on the same side. Are you sure it isn't because you checked you're jeans when wearing them and checked his when holding them in front of you?
Reply 23
Mens jeans have a slight blue mark under the bottom of the leg !
lol
Reply 25
If the front pockets are shallow, they are most likely a women's jeans. If the front pockets are larger, they are most likely men's jeans. To test this, get a smartphone and try to fit in in the front pocket. If the phone fits all the way inside without sticking out, it's likely a men's. If the phone sticks out, it's likely a women's.
Yes, that's true. Women's jean pocket sizes (depth mostly) vary considerably with style. The stylish versions have very small and shallow pockets and are pretty useless for guys. Many guys carry a bag for cellphone, wallet, etc, etc. which can clip on a belt if desired. Scots call these Sporrans. For me I just need to pocket my car remote control and a few very small items and keep the bag locked up and only take it along as needed (have to be careful not to put it down and forget, lest it be stolen, too).
Reply 27
Just get the jeans, and as long as you can't tell the difference. You're Gucci
Reply 28
I have the same problem and I wear a belt and in the meantime I'm trying to gain weight. I used to wear XXL boys jeans but they make your legs look really small. Most women's jeans look like very skinny or tight men's jeans which makes you look effeminate.
6 years old

Aren't women's jeans generally uhhh tighter though :ninja:
Reply 30
I have the same problem, I wear a belt or buy XXL boys jeans and in the meantime I'm trying to gain weight. Most women's jeans look like the very skinny/tight men's jeans which look effeminate. Boys jeans make your legs look small so they aren't ideal either.
In all honesty i would probably not know the difference between Mens and ladies Jean's as I very rarely wear trousers/ Jean's.
Original post by Karisa96
In all honesty i would probably not know the difference between Mens and ladies Jean's as I very rarely wear trousers/ Jean's.

Pocket size, ladies jeans have really pathetic pockets- most of my jeans pockets can't even fit my phone without at least half the phone sticking out, if anything it only fits in the back pocket- see the problem with that. While most male jeans are made to comfortably fit a phone, wallet and keys- serious pocket envy going on here.
Original post by AfricanDream
Pocket size, ladies jeans have really pathetic pockets- most of my jeans pockets can't even fit my phone without at least half the phone sticking out, if anything it only fits in the back pocket- see the problem with that. While most male jeans are made to comfortably fit a phone, wallet and keys- serious pocket envy going on here.

Thankyou for clearing that up for me.
Thankyou for clearing that up for me.

No problem, there might be other differences as well but this is the one thing that has always annoyed me.
No problem, there might be other differences as well but this is the one thing that has always annoyed me.

That's why I stick to dresses/skirts lol.
That's why I stick to dresses/skirts lol.

I like pockets. Lol
I like pockets. Lol

Yes I suppose they can be useful.
The trouble is we try to cram to much into them.
Nothing who really gives a ****? I mean Seriously?!!!Stop ****in being concern on what other people think and be free truly!Follow your own path and not others.Unless your in school and your trying to be the popular kid in school then I dont know what to tell you there🤷🏽*♂️Do some Kaepernick **** and dont pledge allegiance to the flag. And if your teacher gives you any ****!Kick that ***** in the balls!I mean the Pussy! And tell her its against your religion!Or maybe you should leave the kick in the balls part
Hi to everyone to everyone who commented 8 years ago

Quick Reply

Latest