The Student Room Group

Policeman FARTED on ABER BUS!!!

Bus Journey from Hell!!

I was travelling on a bus to Aberystwyth in Wales and as I had drank some alcohol I accidentally went sick on the bus. The bus driver immediately phoned Police who turned up to give me row to clear spew up. I couldn't believe how pathetic that the driver felt the need to phone Police. I had no objection to clear the sick up, before leaving the bus I would have declared anyway, and offered to clean it up. I wouldn't just walk out leaving it be for the driver to clean up as it would be unfair. Police then arrived, the Policeman started shouting and tried to humiliate me in front of passers-by. The Policewoman thought it was best to give me a warning but the Policeman wanted to arrest me probably so they were arguing if they should arrest me or not. But I wasn't abusive in any way. The Policeman Farted when dealing with me, I noticed immediately as the whiff of unpleasant smell changed just when he had stepped into the bus. Lucky the bus door was open lol, please could somebody pass me the gas mask?!. He may not have broken wind but it had just started when he got on. I think the whole force at ABER and Court Officials know because I didn't hold back saying of the guffing of the officer. I found it funny declaring as he tried humiliating me the best he could but it wouldn't work with me. I don't know who's worse the Police officer or the Bus driver. The Bus driver acted like Hitler and funnily enough looked like him too. The Police officer probably didn't want me to clean my sick up so he could arrest me. Don't have time for people like this, both driver and police officer acted bad that day coming across as very intimidating. Didn't like either and hope not to see either again. I saw the policeman being head locked by somebody he was arresting and I felt good. The saying 'what goes around comes around' is so true!! :wink:
Reply 1
Most boring story ever

well done
Reply 2
Judging by the little parts of this I could decipher, you seem to be a terrible human being IMO.
Don't you have something better to be doing with your time
lelz
10/10 if troll
7/10 if copy pasta

idgi
Reply 6
Ha Lol, there were no farmyards nearby. Good job the bus door was open m, put it like that!! Lmao. I found writing the story funny, it wasn't funny at the time but the saying is true though. I thought people should know and after all it did happen so is true!!
Reply 7
Well he only farted, but you vomited in a bus :hmmm:
Reply 8
But I cleaned it all up and didn't do it on purpose. There was no need for the driver to phone Police as all he had to do was ask me to clean it up. I was going to tell him about it and offer to clear it up. I wasn't going to leave the bus. But he didn't ask me to clean it up just reported me to Cops. I wasn't being abusive in any way. There was no need for the Policenan to shout and try to humiliate me either. I noticed he farted but didn't say anything. The whole situation could have been avoided. The was no need for the Police to be called out and there wasn't any need for the Policeman to shout me down. If I'd have refused to clean it up I would have been arrested which the Police officer wanted. I didn't really want to get arrested, it was just so pathetic. They made a big deal out of something so trivial. A passenger Complained about me going sick to the driver but I was sitting in the front so I guess he already knew!! Maybethe driver wanted to throw me off but I didn't go sick until the end of the journey, he thought it be nastier to just get me arrested, I don't really know. I haven't been able to return to Aberystwyth since
Reply 9
Original post by Yamur001
I haven't been able to return to Aberystwyth since

How dare he! You should have puked again, after the stench you had to endure. Don't go to Aberystwyth again. Ever! :hubba:
Reply 10
Scribblings of a retard
He farted on the bus... your point is?

why would the police be called in the first place?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
You act like people would actually care about your stupid story.
Reply 13
My point is that it was stupid that the Police were called in first instance. Maybe the point of my story is to warn people not to drink alcohol and travel by bus. I wanted to let people know that is all. Maybe the story is boring but it did happen, I should have cut the story down to make it more interesting
Original post by Yamur001
My point is that it was stupid that the Police were called in first instance. Maybe the point of my story is to warn people not to drink alcohol and travel by bus. I wanted to let people know that is all. Maybe the story is boring but it did happen, I should have cut the story down to make it more interesting

Nothing about that story is interesting..

You don't need to warn people; its common sense.
Reply 15
This made me smile a bit for the first time in quite a while. :smile: Thank you.
Reply 16
@ Steezy

Ha takes one to know one freak :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest