sezmcc
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hi!

I have an interview for a trainee clinical physiologist (neurophysiology) soon. I've been told the interview will be around 15 minutes and I was just wondering if anyone has any advice?

Thanks
moffooo
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by sezmcc)
Hi!

I have an interview for a trainee clinical physiologist (neurophysiology) soon. I've been told the interview will be around 15 minutes and I was just wondering if anyone has any advice?

Thanks
I'd make sure you are really aware of the investigations in neurophysiology (EEG, EP and EMG/NCS) and the conditions they are used to investigate. Furthermore, I would be aware of the changes in the training of late (are you on the new PTP training in England or Scottish training, i.e. work based training with day/block release to Uni?)

For the latter (work based) training type, I would have a good answer on how you would deal with balancing work and education as well as a personal life.

Also you will need to have a good answer for why you chose Neurophysiology specifically.

It is quite difficult without knowing your background, i.e. qualifications and experience. I'd be happy to discuss via PM if you don't want to disclose this here.

Chris (physiologist in neurophys)
mknhs91
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi I have an Interview too for trainee clinical physiologist in neurophysiology with the nhs. Any ideas of what kind of question I maybe asked and what the maths and written scenario tests may be??
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Stirling
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Thu, 26 Sep '19
  • Heriot-Watt University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Scottish Borders Campus Undergraduate
    Fri, 27 Sep '19
  • Royal Holloway, University of London
    Undergraduate open day Undergraduate
    Sat, 28 Sep '19

Are you attending a Global Climate Strike?

Yes, I'm striking (40)
7.72%
No, but I wanted to/I support the cause (301)
58.11%
No (177)
34.17%

Watched Threads