Turn on thread page Beta

The Story Game! watch

ReputationRep:
    This is another game that I have seen in many forums. I start a story (one sentence) and the person after me has to continue it (with one sentece).

I'll start:

There was once a small boy named Jack...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CocoPop)
    This is another game that I have seen in many forums. I start a story (one sentence) and the person after me has to continue it (with one sentece).

I'll start:

There was once a small boy named Jack...
    Unfortunatly for eblurvesu, said Jack was not the Jack Sparrow she had hoped. Nonetheless, she was both nice and dorky enough to offer him skittles.
    Nine of them

ReputationRep:
    jack then took the skittles and placed them carefully up his nose. he knew this would constitute a visit to the hospital to have them extracted. jack liked hospitals very much. however, much to his despair, the doctors in the hospitals were all jackals. what was he to do?

ReputationRep:
    Then Jack died.

ReputationRep:
    And came back as a duck

ReputationRep:
    Then he died again.

ReputationRep:
    He came back as a frog this time

ReputationRep:
    and came back as SW (like to see you kill him/her now!)

ReputationRep:
    Then he died again :p:

ReputationRep:
    yeah.. we all buried him incase he came back

ReputationRep:
    and then jack went to jamaica and ate a magical potion given to him by a santeria high priest which prevented him from dying EVER. all attempts to kill jack now will be futile. ALL of them!!!!

ReputationRep:
    And then jack was removed to a parallel universe that cant be imagined or written about or indeed brought back from.

ReputationRep:
    wow.
    the potion was rum

Okay Jack married me.
    He was Jack Sparrow after all. and yeah. he is loyal and monogamous :cool:

ReputationRep:
    But then the happy couple had an unexpected divorce. Much to Jacks satisfaction, he could keep his name as Jack Sparrow. But then he died and came back to life as a sparrow!

ReputationRep:
    This was all clearly lies because Jack couldn't die and so was still as alive and gorgeous as ever, and now single again he started dating me

ReputationRep:
    And then jack was removed to a parallel universe that cant be imagined or written about or indeed brought back from.

ReputationRep:
    But Jack is a genius and then found a way of coming back from this parallel universe. When he came back to earth, he discovered that his ex-wife eblurvesu, had given birth to a child. He was overjoyed. However, when he saw that the child was indeed a sparrowhawk.......Well, due to the fact that jack was now a re-incarnated sparrow, Jack was eaten and is lucky to be alive.......

ReputationRep:
    Even though he has no legs, 3 extra eyes and 12...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by arnie2006)
    But Jack is a genius and then found a way of coming back from this parallel universe. When he came back to earth, he discovered that his ex-wife eblurvesu, had given birth to a child. He was overjoyed. However, when he saw that the child was indeed a sparrowhawk.......Well, due to the fact that jack was now a re-incarnated sparrow, Jack was eaten and is lucky to be alive.......

ReputationRep:
    But just like all the other times he was brought to this universe, Jack discovered that human minds only thought there was no way out of this universe. Remember that Jack is no longer a human and therefore hasn't got a fallible human mind. He has, in fact, got a super-intelligent sparrow brain which allowed him to mastermind a successful plot to escape the universe and return to Planet Earth.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.