So you did. :redface: :p:
:hahaha:

Sorry..

Ill shut the hell up now.. :smile:
Reply 1447
Good. Well, I'm going to sleep now. Night night Andy. :wavey:

:goodnight
Me too.. G'night Layla :wavey:
in June 18th there was the battle of Seven Oaks, Jack Cade's rebels were driven from London by loyal troops, bringing about the collapse of the rebellion.

this happened in 1450, which coincedentally is the post number.
Reply 1450
layla*
Awww. Go out and buy it at the supermarket! :p:

Tis awesome indeed. :five:

Booooo! You are so hard to pleased. Nutella is so tasty. You don't even need any bread or crackers. Just eat it as it is. yummy...*slurp, slurp*

the supermarket isnt open at 2 am on a monday morning :p:

oh my god i do that too. i eat it on its own mmmm
Reply 1451
Sheen
the supermarket isnt open at 2 am on a monday morning :p:

oh my god i do that too. i eat it on its own mmmm

Lol. Go buy it now then! :biggrin: Omg, I once my younger sis and I saw the nutella case in a shape of an egg. It looked so cute. :p:

Yay! It's so yummy, ain't it? Have you tried those milo drinks? I eat milo on its own too sometimes or I spread it on toast. mmmm you should try it. :p:
Reply 1452
Eb
OP
Evil-Tuna
in June 18th there was the battle of Seven Oaks, Jack Cade's rebels were driven from London by loyal troops, bringing about the collapse of the rebellion.

this happened in 1450, which coincedentally is the post number.

GOSH

this is why I love you :love:
Reply 1453
Eb
OP
Oh, some news :frown:
Im n'allant pas a Italie maintenant, Im allant en France plutot. Noooooooon Oh bien, provoquer les grenouilles :cool:
Reply 1454
layla*
Lol. Go buy it now then! :biggrin: Omg, I once my younger sis and I saw the nutella case in a shape of an egg. It looked so cute. :p:

Yay! It's so yummy, ain't it? Have you tried those milo drinks? I eat milo on its own too sometimes or I spread it on toast. mmmm you should try it. :p:

oh my god i love milo sooooooooooo much. you can get it in the carribean and they drink it alot over there so mum gets it for us.
its so tasty.you can make it with hot milk or cold milk oh yeah and you can buy it over here now which is good :biggrin:
in austrailia they do milo chocolate bars and my mate gave me one. thats tasty too. you spread milo granules on your toast? :confused: haha im confused. can you get milo spread or something?
im temped to go make some milo to drink now
Reply 1455
Eb
OP
Sheen
oh my god i love milo sooooooooooo much. you can get it in the carribean and they drink it alot over there so mum gets it for us.
its so tasty.you can make it with hot milk or cold milk oh yeah and you can buy it over here now which is good :biggrin:
in austrailia they do milo chocolate bars and my mate gave me one. thats tasty too. you spread milo granules on your toast? :confused: haha im confused. can you get milo spread or something?

mmmmmmmm

i want food now
Reply 1456
Sheen

Yeah lol. I spread those milo granules on my toast. It's really good. Well, I think so anyway. I've done it ever since I was in primary school. :p:

Milo chocolate bars? :eek: I've never tasted those ones before. Oh, I'll have to get them in Australia then if I ever visit the country. Hmmm, or I could just ask my second cousins to buy them for me. Haha.
Reply 1457
layla*
Yeah lol. I spread those milo granules on my toast. It's really good. Well, I think so anyway. I've done it ever since I was in primary school. :p:

Milo chocolate bars? :eek: I've never tasted those ones before. Oh, I'll have to get them in Australia then if I ever visit the country. Hmmm, or I could just ask my second cousins to buy them for me. Haha.

can i have some too? hahaha

im gonna try that the next time i have toast.
mmm chocolate toast.
sounds perfect to me :biggrin:
Reply 1458
Eb
OP
mm chocolate toast
mmmm cheese on toast

mmmmm :suith: food
Do you love me, Eb? :smile: :biggrin:

Latest