Turn on thread page Beta

BLACK SRAPLESS DRESS/ boob tube.. WANTED!! ((read) watch

ReputationRep:
    okay so i really need a black strapless dress.. will be so hard in summer though wont it?
    help please
    please
    thanks haha
    and also.. a black boob tube.. but a longish one.. like the longish tops in at the moment y'know?
    x

ReputationRep:
    Dorothy Perkins have got loads of bandeau (strapless) tops in various colours and most of them are longline. You can order online if you can't get to a store. Topshop had a black strapless dress on their site a few weeks ago, but it's probably still in stores, I think it was a bargain at £20!

ReputationRep:
    For the boob tube, topshop.co.uk, go to 'shop by...basic tops' and there's a black long boob tube there for £8.

ReputationRep:
    & you can always trust Ebay... :love:

ReputationRep:
    i've got the topshop long black boobtube, in fact i'm wearing it now . it's so cute and goes with everything, yay £7.20 boobtube! (student discount, oh yesssss)

ReputationRep:
    awww sounds good!!
    totally off the subject... but i bought these sexy heels the other day TOTAL IMPULSE BUY!! but i so want to wear them.. any ideas what with?

ReputationRep:
    someone left me a bad comment or something.. saying learn how to dress myself... umm and theres a red lite next to this.. what does it mean? it says it next to reputation feedback?

ReputationRep:
    Case of jealous b&tc* on tsr? hmm,, maybe?!

hmmm so you know like it's common to post threds asking questions, eg asking someone what would go with a certain outfit
    not coz im dumb; in order to get a second opinion, y'know?
    i'm sure i'm not the only one, in fact i know i'm not the only one.. coz i've seen loads on here

anyway i'm not *****y of any sort i don't believe, but when someone leaves me a bad comment/reputation thing (not quite sure what it means as im new to this) then it winds me up when someone makes an extremely RIDICULOUS statement like this...

"
    Learn how to dress yourself, Try going shopping I usually find what I'm looking for before needing the assistance of an internet forum for EVERYTHING."

because basically darling, i DO need the assistance of an excellently helpful internet forum, as i, am possibly not as intelligent and fashionista-like as you dear! Actually sweety.. i probably am.. just wanted to make a statement, but i do like a second opinion y'know, and theres nothing wrong with that.,... anyone agree?

And... you'll find i do go shopping, i go to an almost-inner city catholic sixth form college, in Leeds city centre (if you like you incinuate, know a lot about shopping you will know leeds, arguably, is the second best hotspot for shopping after the capital), and i tend to go shopping in most of my free periods, after college, and at the weekend with my girls. In conclusion, therefore, i DO go shopping to find what i'm looking for, but i don't always KNOW what would go with certain outfits as i'm not as omniscient as you my dear... and like the friendly advice of some NICE HELPFUL AMIABLE girls, or boys, on TSR.

To me hunny, seems like you may be a little scared of making your opinions public? Why not message me your view.. or post it on here?

Hmm,, or maybe, to my delight you can post a reply here!!

Thank you

So basically my rant is over now, but that really annoyed me.

I can and DO go shopping,, but like friendly advice/suggestions as i often come across better ideas than mine.. anyone disagree with this?

P.S Probably jealous of my shoes haha

Leave comments..xx

ReputationRep:
    That's so harsh on you!

Whoever neg repped you is an idiot.

ReputationRep:
    what does neg rep mean anyway? im so confused as i dunno what it is!!
    i know, they cud at least post it on here
    grrrr

ReputationRep:
    Ooo pretty shoes I think the neg repper was jealous...

I'm thinking jeans and a white/black top and red accessories?

ReputationRep:
    yeah sounds fab!!
    other than topshop.. you know anywhere that sells red stuff?
    GOSH i really ought to go shopping myself and find out rather than resort to this!!xx

ReputationRep:
    Dorothy Perkins sells red bandeaus and probably red beads, probably new look as well and I have a feeling Primark, though I'm not near one so can't be sure.

ReputationRep:
    oh ok.. and thank you for all your help by the way!!xx

ReputationRep:
    those shoes are beautiful!

ReputationRep:
    thank you!
    i love them coz i love pink... but they look a bit taccy.. but obvs wouldnt wear them everyday so theyre really cool!xx

ReputationRep:
    i want them in red, where'd you find them? know if there are other colours?

ReputationRep:
    you can't get them unfortunately in red, you can get them ina whitish pink, baby blue, pink and then white.. they're from new look but ive heard only like the "super stores" stock them.. you know like the really massive shops?

ReputationRep:
    i see, i'll check out my local one next time. thanks!

ReputationRep:
    I've got quite a small local one in my town and they had they, but had them in royal blue as well as silver

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 14, 2006
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.