The Student Room Group
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne

Building Surveying Northumbria University 2013

Hi is anyone doing building surveying at Northumbria University????
I'm doing real estate which is kind of similar :smile: havent found many people doing buidling/surveying courses though :/
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Reply 2
Hi yes I think the courses do a few of the same modules like I am sure there is a property law module that both of the courses do :smile: I haven't found anyone yet doing the same course yet :tongue:
Reply 3
Original post by agraham1994
Hi is anyone doing building surveying at Northumbria University????

Yes hello! I'm doing building surveying at Northumbria so don't worry, you aren't the only one even if its juts us two.
Reply 4
Original post by mohylnytsky
Yes hello! I'm doing building surveying at Northumbria so don't worry, you aren't the only one even if its juts us two.

Make that three, I'm doing it :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by RobF94
Make that three, I'm doing it :smile:

Ah thank god for that. Now we have three. So where are you from?
Reply 6
Ah thank god for that. Now we have three. So where are you from?

Leeds, and yourself?
Reply 7
Original post by RobF94
Leeds, and yourself?

down south in the country side, nearest place is called Guildford.
Reply 8
down south in the country side, nearest place is called Guildford.

You must have a long way to travel up to Newcastle! Which halls are you staying in?
Reply 9
Original post by RobF94
You must have a long way to travel up to Newcastle! Which halls are you staying in?

Yeah only 4 hour train journey and quite a bit longer by car. At least you're closer than me. And staying in manor bank. What about you?
Reply 10
I'm in Liberty Quay! I think they're pretty close to each other, haven't come across any flatmates on here yet
Original post by RobF94
I'm in Liberty Quay! I think they're pretty close to each other, haven't come across any flatmates on here yet

Oh nice and yes they are quite close together. Well I've already found 3 flat mates and they all female. Lucky me! I'm expecting the other two to be guys though. And don't worry I'll find them sooner or later.
Reply 12
Oh nice and yes they are quite close together. Well I've already found 3 flat mates and they all female. Lucky me! I'm expecting the other two to be guys though. And don't worry I'll find them sooner or later.

Yeah I found four a few hours ago actually, and they're also all females haha. The person we're yet to find will probably be a guy.
Original post by RobF94
Yeah I found four a few hours ago actually, and they're also all females haha. The person we're yet to find will probably be a guy.

oh wow, lucky you then ahaha :P im guessing you want the other person to be a guy right? five females may be a bit hard to handle ahah
Reply 14
oh wow, lucky you then ahaha :P im guessing you want the other person to be a guy right? five females may be a bit hard to handle ahah

Very lucky haha! Yeah I'm hoping for a guy, I'll need someone to have lad banter with.
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending