The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
-x-buttercup-x-
This is what I brought today for my hols =D The first two were from River Island, and the third from select, I think I'm going to take the third back though and buy two skirts I've reserved from topshop, they're not on the website but one is a cream and green stripey mini, and the other is a brown and cream knee length flowy skirt.
The first bikini top is from boots, and I got the shorts too, and the second tankini is from next, again with shorts, it's sooo pretty got little beads and sequins on it! Oooh and I also got some new eye base and max factor waterproof mascara!

Now I'm scouring the next catalouge for more stuff =D

I *love* that bikini! Is it underwired, though? With DDs you need the support :biggrin:!
Today to celebrate the end of exams/school I went into town and bought the most perfect denims shorts that I had imagined in my head. And for the barganious price of £13.50.
DartsOfPleasure

£4 shoes from Primark. Bargain!

Ooh I got some of those from Birmingham today, only in blue. I love Primark. Also got a stripey bag for £1.50 & some nice cheap underwear!

I'm kind of poor now. I want this t shirt, badly:

Reply 183
Although I can't necessarily afford to buy anything (saving for holidays/festival) I have been working full time so decided to splash out on this....

http://www.asos.com/Mischa-Barton/Bandeau-Panel-Top/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=88030&cid=1421

(In black)

If only I had Mischa's figure....
Loochery
Although I can't necessarily afford to buy anything (saving for holidays/festival) I have been working full time so decided to splash out on this....

http://www.asos.com/Mischa-Barton/Bandeau-Panel-Top/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=88030&cid=1421

(In black)

If only I had Mischa's figure....

Don't we all!
Ok began preparing for holiday.

Today I bought:

Diesel swimming trunks
a Diesel short sleeveshirt
and a Paul Smith t-shirt

I still need loads more stuff :frown: Argh im never gonna be able to afford it.
Reply 186
I don't get why you want to be like skeletor? Mischa Barton is hot...but a little bit too thin. I'd be scared that her skeleton would pop out of her skin or something.

Anyways, I ordered a pair of SugarCane Jeans (Repro. Levi's) from Japan. They should be coming any time now :smile:

They should look something like this ( http://img112.imageshack.us/img112/4448/1947xx1year015zy.jpg ) after a couple of months of wear. They come in a raw unwashed state, so the fade will be individual to me :smile:

I also seem to be the only guy to have posted here :s-smilie: *feels gay*
I love the jeans! unique things are always good, always just a bit more special than mainstream :smile: which is probably why i should be grateful I don't have Mischa Bartons figure, bit too mainstream! :wink:
look above you Tabris and yeah when you get new jeans remember not to wash them with your new white underwear like I did :frown:

I want to get some havaianas but I cant find the ones I like in my size at the moment
Ok, decided to try and recall what I have bought this week!

-MAC moisture blend foundation - £20.50
-Max Factor Masterpiece mascara - £7.49
http://www.maxfactor.co.uk/eyes/mascaras/cf21.jsp
-2 vest tops from Topshop in green and teal - £9 (special offer :smile:)
-Green dress from River Island - £34.99
-Blue suede and brown leather handbag - £22.50 (sale in Fenwicks)
-Max Factor Lipgloss - £6.99
http://www.maxfactor.co.uk/lips/lipsticks/silk_gloss.jsp
-Silver bangles and blue earrings from Topshop - £5 (sale)
-Underwear and brown spotted bag from Primark - £7
-Book called Fresh Fruits from Amazon for a birthday gift - £14
http://images-eu.amazon.com/images/P/0714845108.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg
-Clinique lipglosses for mums birthday present - £18

Can't really think of anything else but I'm sure theres more :| eek, it's quite alot when I write it out this way! Oh well, i will find some pictures soon hopefully for the rest, don't worry, I'll keep my underwear to myself! :P
Just dragging this up because I went shopping AGAIN today, this time I brought a white wonderbra, on sale for £15.40 down from £22 I'm ecstatic!

I also brought Nicky Clarke semi permenant hair colour in chocolate £8 and a sugaring kit from body shop, with the sugaring stuff £6.50, cotton strips £2 and 2 spatulas £1 (BOGOF)
Reply 191
fudgewarpaint
Today to celebrate the end of exams/school I went into town and bought the most perfect denims shorts that I had imagined in my head. And for the barganious price of £13.50.

As a dude this is new stuff to me., i never thought there was a site on tha net which ppl posted their outfits on and ****. Learn suttin new everyday.
a green & black polka dot vest top from H&M
a turquoise colured top from H&M
a pink stripey long top from H&M
a dinky little heart necklace with diamonds from H&M
a mustard yellow top with white polka dots from Miss Selfridge
and finally..a blue plain t shirt from River Island

i love shopping. :redface:
-x-buttercup-x-
Just dragging this up because I went shopping AGAIN today, this time I brought a white wonderbra, on sale for £15.40 down from £22 I'm ecstatic!

I also brought Nicky Clarke semi permenant hair colour in chocolate £8 and a sugaring kit from body shop, with the sugaring stuff £6.50, cotton strips £2 and 2 spatulas £1 (BOGOF)

ooh, bra sale. where was that? :smile: I love bra sales (ha I'm so sad)
Debenhams! It wasn't just bras either... knickers too yay I'm getting some french knickers on Sat, I need white ones, I've already got black, purple, bright pink and red =p
Shorts from Peter Werth
A polo shirt from Ralph

weeeeeeeeee
I bought an unusual pink top from Bay with black stars on it - it really stood out in the shop, but I wasn't too keen but had to try it on, then when I was wearing it I loved it!!!!

Also I got a black and silver striped top from Peacocks - only £7 and it's great :smile:
pirates of the caribbean 2 cinema ticket (yay!)
pink converse (they have little black stars on them..so cute!)
james bond everthing or nothing gamecube game
belt
fries
bottle of water
I got a summer dress from Topshop which is white, orange, purple, yellow, cream and blue stripes I love it! Plus a black pencil skirt with white polka dots in the Dotty Ps sale for £7 reduced from £18. I also got a Pirates of the Caribbean 2 cinema ticket which was almost as much as the skirt (£5.90!)
Reply 199
Well I just got home from California on Wednesday so brought back some goodies with me:

A pair of grey trousers by Buffalo

Beige trousers by CK

A pair of the new style Boyfriend Jeans from American Eagle Outfitters

A lilac top and four graphic tees (two with a punk/tatoo motif - Angels/Sherrifs Badge) plus a pink stripey Polo shirt

A light brown pair of K-Swiss trainers

I probably should have bought more - the prices were half-price over there and a mall/outlet place on nearly every corner!

Latest