This dress:

This belt:

and a thin black scarf.

ReputationRep:
    Love the dress! Colour is gorgeous

ReputationRep:
    ^ ditto

ReputationRep:

Got this dress for a Christmas dinner do. Looks better on than in the photo. Bargain for £18 Not sure what to wear it with though! Any suggestions?

ReputationRep:
    It's the same kind of fabric and shape (well, kind of) as mine, although a different colour!

I wore mine with stunning black heels, sheer tights, a black shawl and a necklace that picked colours from the dress and accessories, bringing things together.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Schmokie Dragon)
    It's the same kind of fabric and shape (well, kind of) as mine, although a different colour!

I wore mine with stunning black heels, sheer tights, a black shawl and a necklace that picked colours from the dress and accessories, bringing things together.
    Cool I was thinking of wearing it with a black belt just below the bust line...just tried one on with it and it looked nice! Got some black heels with bows on that i can wear with it, now all i need is some matching jewellery. Another excuse to do some more shopping.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.marksandspencer.com/gp/pr...9485031&page=1
    in navy blue

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ASprinkleOfPixieDust)
    Try those 'angel feet' or scholl gel pad things you get as they're clear and will take up a wee bit of space in your shoes-normally I'd suggest insoles and heel protector things but you'd be able to see them
    They're open-backed and I don't know how to remedy the length- the width is absolutely fine.

Maybe I should just get a size smaller and make sure to heat them up with a hairdryer before putting them on?

ReputationRep:
    Lispy dress
    Frilly top
    This ring in pink/gold and matching earrings
    RI clutch bag
    Hoodie, black tee and velour trackie bottoms - Primark

ReputationRep:
    Black H&M Lightning bolt Jumper
    Wet Look KM for Topshop Black top
    layered Purple Vest top (Topshop Sale)
    One shoulder black Topshop Dress
    Black KM for Topshop Clutch

ReputationRep:
    A bright red winter coat!
    We're supposed to wear black ones to school. Oops. :p: I suppose I'll only be wearing it at weekends then!

http://www.principles.co.uk/fcp/prod...aist-Coat/6146

ReputationRep:
    Shopping Spree

Tshirt:

ReputationRep:
    olive green and brown tweedy-wool per una miniskirt in the M&S sale - only paid 13 quid when it's original price was 30!! WOO.

ReputationRep:
    eyelass curlers
    liquid eyeliner
    nail varnish (has a cool glitter part, that you sprikle over wet nails- cute for a night out)

black wool coat
    smart black flared jeans
    skinny jeans
    wide flared jeans
    some nice tops as well

ReputationRep:
    A cream with gold cardigan from ASDA
    Glitter eyeliners from Collection 2000
    and this dress for Red Herring At Debs

2 Idol Eyes, eyeshadow blender brush, mascara, trio eyeshadow.

Want more make up but I am crap at putting it on, im useless

ReputationRep:
    http://www.houseoffraser.co.uk/Polo+...efault,pd.html

But the women's version
    Skinny fit

ReputationRep:
    Grey trousers New Look £10
    Knee High black Socks with Ribbon (River Island)
    Black and white corset Top (New Look)

ReputationRep:
    http://www.schuhstore.co.uk/item_mai...p?s_ref=130861 in white. It's the second identical pair I've bought, but my sister trashed my others in the summer when she wore them on a night out, so my mum said I could have a new pair. It's taken me this long to find them. Shame they weren't half price like last time though!

ReputationRep:
    pencil skirt from new look £10.80

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.