The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2340
a pair of skinny jeans (I figured that I can wear them without making my hips look huge!!!), a pair of skinny flares,2 pairs of boots (bogof and for £10), 3 pairs of shoes from primark and a pair of shoes on sale in barrats.
Body Shop Shimmer Cubes

I am officially in love now.. :love:
Reply 2342

^ *jealous*! Those cubes look awesome.

I spent a bit this week :frown:

Monday:
Hockey fees: $70

Thursday:
Op shopping!: $102
- Abercrombie and Fitch pink tee
- Dotti red 'rocker' tee
- Gasp skinny jeans
- Sass maxi dress
- Olga Berg cobalt blue bag
- Big white bag for uni
- Red, pink, brown paisley print tie for a belt
- Cotton On blue pinafore dress
- RipCurl denim shorts
- Billabong black boardies
- Black swing jacket
- Lolitta long green cardi
- Some 'country looking' brown/cream/green/yellow cami with lace, I love it!
- Glasson black pinstripe cuffed shorts
- Black heels with buckle
- White slip on flats
- Greeny copper goldish heels, so cute!

Friday:
Petrol: $11
Muffin and cheese & bacon roll: $4.50

Saturday:
Hot chocolate and cheesecake: $6.80

Sunday:
Energy drinks: $4
Muffin and cheese & bacon roll: $4.50
Soft drink: 85c
Doritos (drool!): $2
Bread rolls for lunches: $2
Tuna cans: $3
High waisted black skirt off eBay: $29 inc. postage
The stuff you bought on Thursday sound great! I love the stuff at Dotti :p: How can all that stuff only cost $102 though? Extreme bargin or what!
Reply 2344

It was all from an op shop! Everything I bought was practically brand name clothing and it was so so so cheap! It's amazing the stuff you can find in those stores!
I agree with you, Dotti is awesome!
shrimp
It was all from an op shop! Everything I bought was practically brand name clothing and it was so so so cheap! It's amazing the stuff you can find in those stores!
I agree with you, Dotti is awesome!

and I right in thinking that an op shop is aussie speak for charity shop/thrift store?
TurboShrimp
and I right in thinking that an op shop is aussie speak for charity shop/thrift store?

It stands for opportunity shop and as far as I'm aware they're charity shops.
This week I bought a ridiculous amount of Jo Malone stuff and a really lovely nautical-inspired skirt. Love.
Reply 2348
April 77 Costello (trousers)
Reply 2349
TurboShrimp

You would be correct :smile:
Reply 2350
Bodycon dress - H&M
Gold sunnies - H&M
Pink waist belt - H&M

Mac - 3 eyeshadows, 1 shadestick, 2 glitters, 1 pigment and a viva lipstick
Reply 2351
Pair of flat tan ankle boots, dark blue bootcut jeans, blue and white stripy polo shirt and toiletries!
Reply 2353
^I have been in love with that skirt for a while, but I don't have the money for it :frown:.
*River
^I have been in love with that skirt for a while, but I don't have the money for it :frown:.

I work at Oasis so I get discount (hence the large amount of Oasis stuff)
It's a lovely skirt and I wear it with a tulle skirt underneath to make it a bit fuller. I like it as it's got the whole seasons nautical theme going on but it's not so trend based you couldn't wear it another season. So er yeh it's worth it if you get the funds :smile:
Reply 2356
I bought some smart mini shorts in black from Zara, and a white cardi from Zara.

Also bought these (they are shinier and redder in reality):

http://www.jonesbootmaker.com/ebusiness1/store/product_details.jsp?pid=33950&cid=304&brc=&red=product_list.jsp?id=304,mid=-1

Also spent a small fortune in Agent Provocateur - hope my boyfriend likes what I bought :P.
Reply 2357

I love that Oasis trenchcoat and shirt dress!

I haven't bought anything exciting recently, just Maccas for lunch and a hot chocolate at uni :smile:
Reply 2358
Nike Dunk Sb Boarder Blue!!!
Reply 2359
These two tops from New Look - they seem to have a sale on online!

Latest

Trending

Trending