Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by baby_emmy)
    Had bit of a Topshop spree, not too sure on most of it - but was with my mum and she was buying sooo :p:

Vest (it's nice on!) and Cropped Jeans from Kate Moss range

Top in a dark green, two vests (the 2 for £9 thing) and a skirt, like that one but with a white background

-x-
    Ooh I love the skirt. I really need to get myself a similar one. They just seem so perfect for spring!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Solitary Reaper)
    Ralph Lauren jacket off of ebay, £10ish

It's cord and has leather shoulder patches. :cool:

Hot!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GoingThroughTheMotions)
    Ooh I love the skirt. I really need to get myself a similar one. They just seem so perfect for spring!
    New Look have some really pretty ones, almost exactly the same for £18 (well, £16.20 with student discount...) in case anyone wanted to know...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minimo)
    Hot!
    Thanks. Always a gamble getting stuff off of ebay so it's great when it's exactly what one wanted!

ReputationRep:
    -dress from urban outfitters, 40 quid off :eek:
    -sopranos boxset
    -maybelline mineral blush
    -tight tube dress from zara
    -thin waist cinch belt
    :teeth:

ReputationRep:

River Island dress

New Look dress, but in all cream with a black ribbon under the bust

New Look bag

and some River Island jeans.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

But it's not that yellow- in reality it's pale lemon.

'We will rock you' t-shirt and programme

'Wicked' t-shirt and brouchure (which I then had signed!)

'Dirty' dancing brouchure

'Avenue Q' pen and brochure (also got signed)

Tea dress from Dotty P's

Supernatural pic from covent garden market

Black trousers from new look

I bought a lovely suit today for my work over the summer when I'm working in sales dealing with high up management within car companies such as VW, BMW and Ford.

thought i better look smart for them so ended up buying an amazingly comfy suit.

ReputationRep:
    I bought this dress today, completely on a whim but I LOVE it now I've tried it on!!

Haven't got a clue what shoes to wear with it thought

dorothy perkins

ReputationRep:
    I bought a skirt....which I am having to hide from mum as she will go mad if she see's I have bought something at the mo...

also 3 pack of black stockings....

new bag for going to the gym....

ReputationRep:
    I'm skint but I need retail therapy because I am feeling sooooooooo poo. Might wait till the debenhams sale goes on blue cross and see if I can get some nifty daywear bargains.

ReputationRep:
    pair of grey dior 21s, couple of dior t's, white raf by raf simons jeans for the summer (no pic, from tx maxx!!! £20!), pair of common projects hi's on pre-order

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Angelgirl)
    I bought this dress today, completely on a whim but I LOVE it now I've tried it on!!

Haven't got a clue what shoes to wear with it thought

dorothy perkins
    Ooh pretty! Perhaps silver ones?

ReputationRep:
    yesterday i bought some lovely skinny jeans in the river island sale! size 8 so i have to squeeze into them but i suppose thats what skinny fit is about lol

I also got a blowse from h&m cowgirl style

and some wide bottomed jeans from new look

ReputationRep:
    Some boots in the Office online sale, £30 down from £89
    I tried to get them a while ago but they sold out and have magically reappeared. I'm not sure if I like them as much as before but yay, new shoes!

ReputationRep:
    Yay! I'm going shopping now I've had a good productive morning and I'm happy and it's lovely and sunny! Hopefully I will have stuff to post here when I get back x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WarmSound)
    Some boots in the Office online sale, £30 down from £89
    I tried to get them a while ago but they sold out and have magically reappeared. I'm not sure if I like them as much as before but yay, new shoes!
    If they were the ones you posted about before that I liked too, well I've bought them too...:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Yay! I'm going shopping now I've had a good productive morning and I'm happy and it's lovely and sunny! Hopefully I will have stuff to post here when I get back x
    Well, I saw a couple of nice things out but nothing really appealed. Want a cute summery top from new look but forgot to take my 20% off voucher so will buy it later.

Other than that, BHS have 75% off on their jewellery and I got a bracelet and necklace for just over 3 quid in total! Yay I love some their jewellery

ReputationRep:
    Well, I saw a couple of nice things out but nothing really appealed. Want a cute summery top from new look but forgot to take my 20% off voucher so will buy it later.

Other than that, BHS have 75% off on their jewellery and I got a bracelet and necklace for just over 3 quid in total! Yay I love some their jewellery
    Where's the 20% off voucher from? sorry i'm nosey hehe

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.