Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    A pink strapless top with white polkadots, navy shorts, a pink striped tank top and a blue one, from Dunnes Stores, a gold hairband with butterflies from Miss Selfridge, a pink/purple scarf from A/Wear, a royal blue long slouchy top/possible dress from Bershka..think that was it.

ReputationRep:

erm, and a blue & white striped cardigan from h&m, and a tight blue mini dress from h&m
    and some bassoon reeds

ReputationRep:
    I have the skirt at the top, watermelon! Though it looks nothing like that on me cos I got a size smaller so its reeaally tight, but it's my best skirt. Great for wearing with tight black tops tucked in for the LBD effect.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WarmSound)
    I have the skirt at the top, watermelon! Though it looks nothing like that on me cos I got a size smaller so its reeaally tight, but it's my best skirt. Great for wearing with tight black tops tucked in for the LBD effect.
    i actually use it for work! which reminds me, i also got a black tulip skirt from topshop tis week too. again, for work.
    thoughhh it was actually my dad who got it me, as i don't nromally go there
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Today, I bought:

(Original post by Hispanic-Impressions)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...ena/dress3.jpg

I want more dresses. Mmmh.
    (Hope you don't mind me using your picture! :p:)

I do really like it but it is slightly shapeless (on me) - obviously, I like tea dresses to be loose, but it is a bit too baggy. I might get a friend to alter it, hmm...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OnlyMe!)
    Today, I bought:

(Hope you don't mind me using your picture! :p:)

I do really like it but it is slightly shapeless (on me) - obviously, I like tea dresses to be loose, but it is a bit too baggy. I might get a friend to alter it, hmm...
    No worries.

And I know what you mean, I might take it around the waist... If I can be bothered.

ReputationRep:
    Unbelievably at the age of 17, a school uniform. For the one and only time in my life I sincerely hope.

Just moved from Leicester to Belfast and start at my new school on Monday. It has uniform even in Year 12 / 13. Never worn a uniform like this before ever. Even my old school didn't really have uniform and at college you could wear what you liked. Took me ages to tie the tie when I tried it on earlier today.

http://www.belfasthigh.co.uk/media/neatgirl.jpg

Yuk!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by irishgalalex)
    Unbelievably at the age of 17, a school uniform. For the one and only time in my life I sincerely hope.

Just moved from Leicester to Belfast and start at my new school on Monday. It has uniform even in Year 12 / 13. Never worn a uniform like this before ever. Even my old school didn't really have uniform and at college you could wear what you liked. Took me ages to tie the tie when I tried it on earlier today.

http://www.belfasthigh.co.uk/media/neatgirl.jpg

Yuk!
    You might be able to rescue it from looking that frumpy depending on how strict they are - get a good selection of really nice accessories, especially a good bag and shoes, hair accessories, always have nice nails, and interesting scarves and gloves when its colder. Watch lots of Gossip Girl!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WarmSound)
    You might be able to rescue it from looking that frumpy depending on how strict they are - get a good selection of really nice accessories, especially a good bag and shoes, hair accessories, always have nice nails, and interesting scarves and gloves when its colder. Watch lots of Gossip Girl!
    From when I visited I remeber it was very strict. Everyone had there tie and top button done up and blazers worn. So I don't think there is any way to rescue it there. It doesnt help either that I have long red hair. Looks great with that blue blazer. :eek: I am thinking its also going to be quite warm as well wearing all that this time of year.

ReputationRep:
    just bought these :love:

ReputationRep:
    ooh mitsa where are they from? i need a pair exactly like that for my leaver's dinner dress. they're gorgeous.

so far this week i have bought a lip balm as there is a self imposed ban on shops this soon before exams. i feel amazingly guilty if i spend an hour not revising .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Melly West)
    ooh mitsa where are they from? i need a pair exactly like that for my leaver's dinner dress. they're gorgeous.

so far this week i have bought a lip balm as there is a self imposed ban on shops this soon before exams. i feel amazingly guilty if i spend an hour not revising .

they're from Charles & Keith
    i'm not sure if there is that shop in the UK? im not in england atm.. but they cost roughly £28 (thats not sale, thats typical Charles & Keith price!) and the quality is superb.. google them and see
    xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kookoo_koochoo)
    I love how with each item of clothing you change nationality.

oh my gosh
    i love your signature pic
    cuutee

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mitsabeeba)
    oh my gosh
    i love your signature pic
    cuutee
    Don't you just love pugs

ReputationRep:
    Birthday outfit!

Dress
    Shoes

Belt

Earrings

River Island black and white pencil skirt
    Pink boob tube
    Primark - neon pink tights, grey legwarmers and neon yellow belt - for a 80's club

ReputationRep:

Ps: not my wallpaper:p:

ReputationRep:
    blakc skirt with bows on,
    red shorts
    tropical pattern dress
    black and white flowery vest top
    all from hennes

and pink t-shirt from priamrk, to go with skirt

ReputationRep:
    Black pair of jeans and a blue pair of jeans, bootcut kinda but not too much... I'm on the look out for some comfy black trainers too...

ReputationRep:
    I've been good recently and not impulse bought *anything* in an age (and my bank balance has been better for it! ). So I treated myself (online) to a few things I've liked for ages.

I got it in a 10, I'm PRAYING it fits well because I love it!

I am going to try on these tomorrow instore

http://www.oasis-stores.com/fcp/prod...hem-shirtdress

http://www.asos.com/Oasis/Oasis-Brod...clr=White&sh=0

and choose the one that looks the nicest I particularly love dress 2.

I hope everyone else likes my purchases as much as I do. Now all I need is a nice pleated 50s style skirt in navy and tan/beige *browses*

Got a couple of summery skirts today. One from H&M and one from New Look.

http://www.newlook.co.uk/1409257/140...ctDetails.aspx

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.