Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dancingqueen)
    Oooh I love that dress, the stripy bottom one right? Do they stil have that in stock then?
    no ebay. i doubt i shall be getting it tho because the seller only lets you return if the item is faulty and I risk wasting 50 quid if it doesn't fit right!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dancingqueen)
    This dress:

http://www.aspirestyle.co.uk/catalog...image&pID=1378

This necklace, but in more green-y tones to go with dress

http://www.aspirestyle.co.uk/catalog..._image&pID=800

A sparkly green ring and an indian leather blue purse with flowers, sooo pretty, both from the same shop as above.

Also bought a rara skirt from warehouse:
    http://www.warehouse.co.uk/fcp/produ...TSY-RA-RA/6907

Next on the list are some gladiator sandals and some shoes to match the dress above!

That dress is so unusual!! In a good way ofcourse

ReputationRep:
    topshop binge
    haven't shopped there in almost a year! shoess http://i3.ebayimg.com/06/i/000/ef/72/0dfa_12.JPG
    fair trade navy cotton short sleeve cardigan thing,
    peach t-shirt with rabbit & clocks & bitss printed on it,
    grey, pink & red mini skirt thinggg and some huge twisty gold hoop earrings.

erm, multi-coloured twist back dress with a huge black sequin flower thing on it from joy
    ayyynd, feather earrings from miss selfridge (:

ReputationRep:
    Some Honey Oats n More cereal
    Brown leather flip-flops - New Look
    Wooden bangles - Next
    Gold Mascara - Borjouis
    Brown vest - M&S
    Lipsy Black Dress - ebay

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kookoo_koochoo)
    That dress is so unusual!! In a good way ofcourse
    I know, I had to have it the moment I saw it in the shop window! The belt looks better tied as a bow though.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.next.co.uk/shopping/women/swimwear/17/10 This bikini and a denim mini from Next. I was getting a bit worried about finding a bikini, half the shops that I went in today didn't even have any

ReputationRep:
    Kate Moss dress, its probably the prettiest dress ever on!

Turquoise stone ring, turquoise butterfly necklace and leopard print bangle - New Look

Purple harem pants (for around the house!) and black boob tube

These in white

Purple button vest - River Island

This skirt too

ReputationRep:
    Floozie I thought I had a shopping addiction!!

Got this reduced at M&S

ReputationRep:
    This skirt too
    Love all of it! Especially the black and white skirt, it really reminds me of something Gwen Steffani would wear.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minimo)
    Floozie I thought I had a shopping addiction!!
    I know its bad isn't it, us girls just can't help but love shopping!

Luckily for my overdraft I'm back in placement next week so I won't have any time to buy anything else.

ReputationRep:
    Diesel
    And I am getting this tomorrow. The colour is soo nice.
    Miss Sixty

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Floozie)

Purple harem pants (for around the house!) and black boob tube

This skirt too

]
    Floozie, where did you get these from (the pants)? I've been looking for some for a bit, and what price were they? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kookoo_koochoo)
    Floozie, where did you get these from (the pants)? I've been looking for some for a bit, and what price were they? Thanks

H&M - £9.99. They are around 3/4 length and come in purple or khaki. I thought I might get away with wearing them out in a groovy kind of way but they don't look very good on me! I'm keeping them for indoors.

ReputationRep:
    I know its bad isn't it, us girls just can't help but love shopping!

Luckily for my overdraft I'm back in placement next week so I won't have any time to buy anything else.
    retail therapy makes me feel better during exams :minimo:

ReputationRep:
    H&M - £9.99. They are around 3/4 length and come in purple or khaki. I thought I might get away with wearing them out in a groovy kind of way but they don't look very good on me! I'm keeping them for indoors.
    Ahh brilliant, thank you yeah I would like some as well just for home/indoor wear now I just need to get to a H&M heh. Thanks

ReputationRep:
    monday- highwasted jeans from ebay 8.99
    tuesday- a black dress 38.00, necklace 18.00 from asos
    wednesday-nail polish from boots 4.00

ReputationRep:
    Two pairs of linen trousers, brown and black Got the shorts there last year and regretted not getting some trousers since then!! £28, with the £7 off then student discount, so £18.90 each

-x-

ReputationRep:

This skirt too

that skirt is gorgeous... where is it from?

ReputationRep:
    I ordered some black skinny jeans off debenhams. No idea whether they'll fit, but it'll be a nice surprise if they look good

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.