Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    got some shorts from GAP yesterday, kinda beigy colour, longer than hot pant length, I realllyyy like them

ReputationRep:
    :love:

For lazing around the house :tufts:

ReputationRep:
    Sunglasses, a vintage-look dress that isn't really vintage, a lovely dressy coat that I'll prob never have the occassion to wear, tights, and a bra.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tufts)
    :love:

For lazing around the house :tufts:
    :eek: It's not pink!

Are you feeling okay Tufts? :p:

ReputationRep:
    I bought some lovely new shoes from new look:p: I really couldn't decide if Liked them or not but still got them:p: wore them out friday night, and all my friends really liked them.:p: were £25.

ReputationRep:
    Bought:

(from Topshop)

ReputationRep:
    A dress from new look, it's green
    2 tops from primark aha
    New belt and necklace from miss selfridge

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beckieee)
    A dress from new look, it's green
    2 tops from primark aha
    New belt and necklace from miss selfridge
    WOW! gee. sure u shop a lot eh :p:
    Post some pics if you may!!! will be great to see what Primark tops
    look like ( not a local, so honestly, I have been wondering product from Primark and Riverisland look like? We dont have it in the country) But Topshop, yes a lot.

ReputationRep:
    Yellow dress from New Look

These In a sort of greyish colour.

ReputationRep:
    3 tops from Hennes cos im going to italy next week.
    cant be bothered to take photos

ReputationRep:
    I boought a black and purple corset, a black skirt and 2 pairs of over the knee black socks (all from Camden Market)
    I also bought 2 vest tops (one black, one turquoise) and a blue corset style top

ReputationRep:
    I hate shopping, so I have to thank a lot of people in this thread for refferring shops and websites where I found stuff I like without having to search too much!

More websites!!!! Great thread!

ReputationRep:
    Last night in Tesco Durham I purchased...

Dorothy shoes to go with my red gingham dress :^_^:

Look at that saving!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tufts)
    Last night in Tesco Durham I purchased...

Dorothy shoes to go with my red gingham dress :^_^:

Look at that saving!

Oooh I like these! Are they comfy? I'm looking for a new pair of flats but I can hardly ever find pairs that don't end up cutting into my feet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fizz*****)
    Oooh I like these! Are they comfy? I'm looking for a new pair of flats but I can hardly ever find pairs that don't end up cutting into my feet
    They are sooooooo soft and comfy (particularly at the heels - where normal shoes would hurt). That was the main reason I bought these. The material is so soft. A lot of the shoes in Tesco were soft

In fact, I've got the shoes on the desk here and I keep squiging the heel to remind myself how soft they are :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tufts)
    They are sooooooo soft and comfy (particularly at the heels - where normal shoes would hurt). That was the main reason I bought these. The material is so soft. A lot of the shoes in Tesco were soft

In fact, I've got the shoes on the desk here and I keep squiging the heel to remind myself how soft they are :p:
    Haha! I'm going to check out the clothing section of Tescos when I'm in town tomorrow and see if I can find a pair, thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fizz*****)
    Haha! I'm going to check out the clothing section of Tescos when I'm in town tomorrow and see if I can find a pair, thanks
    Be sure to There's an uber sale on! :eek: Clothing paradise!

ReputationRep:

This from topshop sale £12 to £7 but mines in white

perfect for a party im going to tonight!!

ReputationRep:
    i've bought so many things from topshop this week!

a navy jacket - was originally £60 now £10.
    and flowery flat shoes £20 - saw them couple of months ago perhaps on the site, never seemed to find them after that - when i did not in my size, never in my local toppers untill this week! so happy.
    pair of shorts now like £12 instead of £25 i think
    white top £10 instead of £20 i think
    and a jumper again on sale a tennar instead of £25.
    and of course pair of earings!

also bought a GioGoi tee today. love it.

not bad for a couple of days work spending.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/...oductId=485081 wanted it for ageeeeees.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.