Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LooCee)
    I bought:
    This dress in the River Island sale, which I'm in love with: (Ignore the fact that I'm wearing it with boots, a belt and a cardi, I was trying to see how well it would carry into Autumn/Winter - I think it'll do me nicely!)

This blazer from New Look:

I've never worn a blazer before but think it'll be good to just chuck on with my skinnies!

The cardigan and belt in the top pic are also new too!
    love the dress.
    i think it'll work for autumn and winter too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LooCee)
    I bought:
    This dress in the River Island sale, which I'm in love with: (Ignore the fact that I'm wearing it with boots, a belt and a cardi, I was trying to see how well it would carry into Autumn/Winter - I think it'll do me nicely!)

This blazer from New Look:

I've never worn a blazer before but think it'll be good to just chuck on with my skinnies!

The cardigan and belt in the top pic are also new too!
    Absolutely awesome dress! How much was it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Atrixa)

Underwear- primark and peacocks, hehe.
    What are their undy prices like? I'm going to those stores tomorrow for the very same thing

ReputationRep:
    A delightful bag from beyond retro, I'm pretty sure its a camera holder or something though.
    2 scarves-one of which is massive with a wicked cheesy holiday print that I'm gonna make into a skirt
    A brooch
    A swimming costume from Beyond Retro to wear as a top-it has a fantastic print and neckline.
    A pretty lacey front top
    Leggings from AA
    A multi-way scarf from AA
    Italian Vogue

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elondra)
    I just bought a Miu Miu headband for half price and paid £55.Call me crazy, I call it investment
    woah, can I see a pic?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tufts)
    woah, can I see a pic?

Here you go

The photo doesn't do it any justice.It's absolutely fab!Colour looks like white in the photo but it's actually oyster pinkAnd it was half price so bargain!

ReputationRep:
    I cant see a pic :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bexxxx)
    I cant see a pic :confused:
    Does it work now?

ReputationRep:
    I can see the photo very nice!

I bought this week:
    - 2 handbags from ebay
    - 3 skirts off ebay
    - Jeans from Gap (in the sale )
    - Peep show series 2 :p:

ReputationRep:
    Earrings! Bought today!

ReputationRep:
    Does it work now?
    Yes! Wow, have you worn it yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bexxxx)
    Yes! Wow, have you worn it yet?
    Not yet as I only got it in the post yesterday and haven't left my house since. But planning to wear it with a cute dress tomorrow to jazz it up a bit.I guess I can wear it during the day too:yep:

ReputationRep:
    Tigi Blonde Shampoo and reconstructor £22.95 from a Regis salon, awesome deal!

Diorskin forever compact powder in 002 £28 from debs

Dior Anticerne Correcteur Concealer £17 from debenhams too

ReputationRep:
    A ton of stuff from Wet Seal - a turquoise blue and black Palestinian-style scarf, a fine knit dark grey skinny cardigan with a hood, a pair of yellow jelly shoe-esque flats, a long chain of small coloured beads and a necklace of big chunky beads - about the equivalent of 20 quid for it all!

A load of stuff from Sephora too - a Philosophy de-congesting facial set, a Clinque 3-step set (shockingly it was only $23 for cleanser, toner and moisturiser - it'd cost at least £23 just for one of those over here!), some Philosophy microfoliating pads. I love Sephora

Mac Prep + Prime.

I bought some denim cropped jeans/shorts from Tesco the other day too, I've got quite a passion for shorts now

ReputationRep:
    I bought this sweater yesterday

http://www.gap.com/Asset_Archive/GPW...8-00p01v01.jpg

ReputationRep:
    Here you go

The photo doesn't do it any justice.It's absolutely fab!Colour looks like white in the photo but it's actually oyster pinkAnd it was half price so bargain!

Very cute What do you wear it with?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tufts)
    Very cute What do you wear it with?
    I bought this nice cream top with black flowers from topshop the other day.It needs a bit of colour so will wear it with that I think...

ReputationRep:
    I bought this nice cream top with black flowers from topshop the other day.It needs a bit of colour so will wear it with that I think...
    Awesome. Do you wear your hair down with it?

I can never wear full alice bands as I feel they make my ears stick out :p: I always go for the thin ones.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.asos.com/Asos/Asos-Plaite...Rf-200=10&sh=0

ReputationRep:
    I've just started updating my wardrobe before uni. I've been on a gap year, so most of my current clothes are either too big or have big holes in them. This week I bought (not my pics):

Nudie Grim Tim Dry Organic

Nudie Thin Finn Dry Black Coated

... and some other stuff I can't be bothered to list. I was actually very lucky to find those Thin Finn's. They're sold out everywhere, so I googled them - and much to my surprise found them on Asos. The only size they had left was my size, and they were on a 50% discount. The silly people at Asos had listed them in the women's department, which I'm guessing most guys don't really visit too often. And luckily for me, I'm bigger than most girls, so: I win. :borat:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.