Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    This week I bought:

300 thread count Egyptian cotton sheets
    a new laptop
    a watermelon
    a pineapple
    and a cream coloured boustier/boyshorts set with pink roses embroidered all over it...so cute!

ReputationRep:
    no offence, but this is a F&B forum, why oh why are you listing that you bought a pineapple and a watermelon?

ReputationRep:
    i was thinking that when i read it - i do love it when people post what food they've bought, even more so when it's a lovely random watermelon..

i'm hungry now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fleece)
    no offence, but this is a F&B forum, why oh why are you listing that you bought a pineapple and a watermelon?

Sorry, the title of the thread is "What did you buy this week?" and I listed what I bought this week. If the title of the thread was "What did you buy this week but please don't include any purchases that don't relate to fashion and beauty", I would have left out the watermelon and pineapple.

Or if it makes you feel better I can make up a story about how I mash them up into face masks, that could fulfill the beauty portion.

ReputationRep:
    I just got back from Tunisia at the weekend, where I bought some really cool jewellery! I love getting jewellery abroad, it's really unlikely anyone else here will have it that way.

I bought a pair of dangly earrings, they're silver with bright yellow stones (I don't know what kind) and they were only 2 dinars, which is about 80p! I got a wooden painted bangle too, it's a bit like the ones you can get in Accessorize (like this - http://www2.monsoon.co.uk/er04/catal...rge/784352.jpg) but it's different shades of blue with gold bits on it, and it was 7 dinars which is just under £3. And the best thing is a unique silver ring with a big turquoise stone, which was £8. Bargains!

And now I'm back I had to go on the ASOS sale because everything's so cheap, and I bought a black dress and some yellow pumps for a total of £12.95 including postage!

http://www.asos.com/Kelly-Brook/Swee...85547&cid=2111

http://www.asos.com/Trimmed-Canvas-P...82822&cid=1931

So a good week, really!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kitten with a whip)
    Sorry, the title of the thread is "What did you buy this week?" and I listed what I bought this week. If the title of the thread was "What did you buy this week but please don't include any purchases that don't relate to fashion and beauty", I would have left out the watermelon and pineapple.

Or if it makes you feel better I can make up a story about how I mash them up into face masks, that could fulfill the beauty portion.
    Well, to be fair the title of the forum is 'Fashion & Beauty', so it being Fashion & Beauty purchases is kind of implied

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amie)
    Well, to be fair the title of the forum is 'Fashion & Beauty', so it being Fashion & Beauty purchases is kind of implied
    Just what I was about to say

ReputationRep:
    Fair enough, but there's posts all through this thread listing everything from DVD Rewriters to books from the charity shop. Forgive me for not sticking directly to the forum title, I didn't think it would be a big deal. To me, shopping is shopping, and that's what the thread was about.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kitten with a whip)
    Fair enough, but there's posts all through this thread listing everything from DVD Rewriters to books from the charity shop. Forgive me for not sticking directly to the forum title, I didn't think it would be a big deal. To me, shopping is shopping, and that's what the thread was about.
    Good for you, and now you know what the thread's about so it's all cleared up

ReputationRep:
    a bluey cardigan from H&m (sounds similar to the one you bought, Junkie!) and a black knee length skirt also from Hennes..

ReputationRep:
    I just went shopping today (I love H&M's 50% off, buy one get one free sale )

I bought:
    Beaded necklace (£2.50)
    Earrings to match (would have been £1.50, but free)
    Black shorts (£4.99, reduced from £19.99)
    Pinky-red and white skinny striped v-neck t-shirt (would have been £4.99, but free)
    Same t-shirt, but brown, instead of pinky-red (£4.99)
    Light turquoise vest with buttons on front (would have been £4.99, but free)
    Teal coloured vest (£3.99)

All from H&M- I got all of that for about £16.50

Then I bought some green pumps with flowers on, from Office, reduced from £25 to £5!

I love sales.

ReputationRep:
    was the BOGOF for all things in hennes? cos i think i should have got that, but i didn't :O and the shop assistant didnt mention it! Dagnabit!!! Maybe if I go back there I can get it...? *hopeful*

ReputationRep:
    bought this bag!!

http://www.warehouse.co.uk/pws/Produ...ProductID=1171

love it!

ReputationRep:
    trying to resist the ASOS sale at the mo as i have spent far to much (esp as i had to buy a new computer, ouch!) this month but your all tempting me too much!

ReputationRep:
    I just bought a Primp top. Its one of those thermals with little horses all over it.

Cute, I just hope its worth it.

ReputationRep:
    primp top? im confused!

ReputationRep:
    Today, I bought a shoe from Schuh.. lol
    Something from H&M and shirts from JD Sports

ReputationRep:
    just found that primp stuff on asos - there's a blinking price!!!!

better had be bloody worth it too, mata....

:eek:

ReputationRep:
    im with sparkler on this one...thats some pricing for a tee-shirt. whats up with those "sweat pants" though! sure i have a pair of them hanging around from when i was 10!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by daisyflower112)
    primp top? im confused!
    'Primp' is the brand name.

The actual top is just a white long-sleeve thermal, with lots of little brown horses printed on it.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.