The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

A black and cream stripy cardi from Primark
Tufts
Awesome. Do you wear your hair down with it?

I can never wear full alice bands as I feel they make my ears stick out :p: I always go for the thin ones.

I can wear it down but I usually wear them when I have my hair in a bun.Looks more elegant:smile:I usually wear thin ones when my hair is down.
2 tops! Normal white long tee, and long green polo tee, causing me to live off 500yen (equivalent of.. 2.5 pounds) for the rest of the month, but they're well worth it and they were on sale :teeth:
Reply 3184
I bought these shoes in the complete BLACK with black platform heel from Office. The red is looking tempting too. Any thoughts?

Office platform sandals
Rokit
I bought these shoes in the complete BLACK with black platform heel from Office. The red is looking tempting too. Any thoughts?

Office platform sandals

Not gross, as long as you have stuff to wear them with and won't snap an ankle in the process, why not!
I just bought these Omg so excited to receive them!!!
thatsjustit
I just bought these Omg so excited to receive them!!!

Very nice!!
Elondra
Very nice!!

Thanks! Its my first Marni purchase (my favourite designer) so I'm especially happy. Haha.
thatsjustit
Thanks! Its my first Marni purchase (my favourite designer) so I'm especially happy. Haha.

And they were half price too!I love designer sales sometimes:smile: Take a picture of you wearing them when you get them!
Elondra
And they were half price too!I love designer sales sometimes:smile: Take a picture of you wearing them when you get them!

Yeah I had my eye on them before they went on sale so I guess I got lucky. I love your headband that you posted above, by the way.
Reply 3193
Rokit

Office platform sandals

I love those shoes. Seen them in Office before. My friend bought the grey one and I was so envious!
Reply 3194
Tufts
Absolutely awesome dress! How much was it?

Sorry Tufts, I haven't been on here in a few days! It was £17 :biggrin: and it goes with everything, I'm in love! :love:
Reply 3195
I'm spending too much money :s:

I just got prescribed glasses a couple of weeks ago and they're for long distance so I thought I better get some cool sunnies too! :cool: So these glasses with prescription lenses:

This dress from Primark (£12?) I'm a bit obsessive about dresses! Belt is my own and my room is a mess as usual, sorry!

These boots from Peacocks (£20) - just wanted a cheap pair as not sure how much I'll wear cowboy style boots!

New pair of indigo skinny jeans from New Look
LooCee
I'm spending too much money :s:

I just got prescribed glasses a couple of weeks ago and they're for long distance so I thought I better get some cool sunnies too! :cool: So these glasses with prescription lenses:

This dress from Primark (£12?) I'm a bit obsessive about dresses! Belt is my own and my room is a mess as usual, sorry!

These boots from Peacocks (£20) - just wanted a cheap pair as not sure how much I'll wear cowboy style boots!

New pair of indigo skinny jeans from New Look

Those shoes are great, can I ask if they are leather?
Reply 3197
kookoo_koochoo
Those shoes are great, can I ask if they are leather?

I wish! No they're not :frown: I figured that if I got a lot of wear out of this cheap pair then I'd go and find a similar pair that were leather! All the other boots that I tried on that were western/cowboy style finished at the wrong point on my calf and made my legs look enormous :frown: These ones look really good though!
LooCee
I wish! No they're not :frown: I figured that if I got a lot of wear out of this cheap pair then I'd go and find a similar pair that were leather! All the other boots that I tried on that were western/cowboy style finished at the wrong point on my calf and made my legs look enormous :frown: These ones look really good though!

Actually that's ideal for me haha, but yeah I have that problem too, I found a nice pair in New Look but they made my legs look like trunks. Unfortunately my size isn't available on the Peacocks website anymore but thank you! And have you looked in any vintage or retro shops? I went to camden last week and EVERYONE is selling cowboy boots ranging from about 15-40 pounds. And they are actually leather :smile:
Reply 3199
kookoo_koochoo
Actually that's ideal for me haha, but yeah I have that problem too, I found a nice pair in New Look but they made my legs look like trunks. Unfortunately my size isn't available on the Peacocks website anymore but thank you! And have you looked in any vintage or retro shops? I went to camden last week and EVERYONE is selling cowboy boots ranging from about 15-40 pounds. And they are actually leather :smile:

No I haven't, I wouldn't even know where to find those sort of shops where I live, thanks for the tip though! If it comes to it, it'll be Ebay all the way! I'm glad I could help you out, I think I tried every pair that New Look had going before I gave up on them!

Latest

Trending

Trending