Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    A blue top from River Island, 3 pairs of earrings from topshop & a dress from ebay....looked lovely online but it arrived and it's far too big & looks like a sack

(Original post by Holly Unsightly)
    Here and here!
    :shock: - those dresses in TKMAXX??? my gawd :shock: You should definately go back and flog them on ebay . . .

ReputationRep:
    I ordered a purple satin pencil skirt from River Island. It came today, I'm not sure if I'll keep it because it might look tacky on. Maybe I'll post a picture later.

(Original post by Floozie)
    I ordered a purple satin pencil skirt from River Island. It came today, I'm not sure if I'll keep it because it might look tacky on. Maybe I'll post a picture later.
    Post a piccie :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Floozie)
    oo I saw that on the website!

ReputationRep:
    Bought these Autograph shoes in M&S sale, were £39.50 now..... £3 :yep:

Got some new undies today - nice and comfy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DancinBallerina)
    Got some new undies today - nice and comfy

Now those are cuuuuuuuute! :^_^:

Where did you get them? How much? Are they cotton?

(Original post by Tufts)
    Now those are cuuuuuuuute! :^_^:

Where did you get them? How much? Are they cotton?
    Ta.

They are from Asda George, cost £3 each and :yep: they are cotton. Got loads of these type of undies from George - xmas time is when the real funky/cute one's come out . . .lol

They are the most comfiest undies I have ever owned.

ReputationRep:
    I bought a well-earned fishcake sandwich for my lunch. On the clothes front? Nothing. I'm skint :p:.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jenren22)
    I bought a well-earned fishcake sandwich for my lunch. On the clothes front? Nothing. I'm skint :p:.
    After those stunning Diesel boots you bought, I am sure you are.

I bought 3 pairs of shoes from Dune. One in the sale.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rokit)
    After those stunning Diesel boots you bought, I am sure you are.
    What? .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jenren22)
    What? .
    Whoops

I thought you bought a pair of really nice pricey diesel boots. It must have been the other Jen :o:

ReputationRep:
    Some new pyjamas,
    A fitted pink top £5
    An oversized blue jumper £18 ...from Matalan

£19.99 at UO

£6.50 from ebay!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stainedglass)
    Some new pyjamas,
    A fitted pink top £5
    An oversized blue jumper £18 ...from Matalan

£19.99 at UO

£6.50 from ebay!
    OH I really like those shoes!! Are they leather? Who is the seller if you don't mind me asking? ps the tops lovely too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamTLFC)
    Where abouts is accessorize in Brum? I havent been in ages, gonna go next week.
    There's 2! One next to Monsoon (as per norm!) which is in the Selfridges side of the Bullring on the middle floor, the other is by H&M/Jane Norman on the corner opposite the ramp (to New Street station) - if you go the other way Urban Outfitters is up there and a brand new huuuuuuuuge New Look!

Sorry, i've probably described that rubbish :p: I can give you more detailed directions to places if you want!!

(Original post by raveinelle)
    that primark cardigan is so nice!
    did they have any other colours?
    It's in the men's section and it fits LOVELY! I believe there was a light grey, dark grey and black... they also did grandad cardigans (which also fit nice but i already have some of those!!) and they had light grey, dark grey, black, neon pink and a bright blue! Obviously depends on the store/stock, i think they do more colours - just can't remember atm

-x-

ReputationRep:
    Pilgrim ring
    Primark sea horse PJs - haha, so comfy, so cheap.
    Primark weekend bag
    Primark short uggs for avec my PJs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kookoo_koochoo)
    OH I really like those shoes!! Are they leather? Who is the seller if you don't mind me asking? ps the tops lovely too
    Thank you They're actually canvas, but they're super cute. The seller is beverley7190 and she's lovely. I asked her to end them on a buy it now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stainedglass)
    Thank you They're actually canvas, but they're super cute. The seller is beverley7190 and she's lovely. I asked her to end them on a buy it now.
    Ooo that's great I wonder what else she has, thank you so much!

ReputationRep:
    Too much! I am absolutely loving the fact that I am a size 6 and can still see my size in the sale

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.