The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3360
Tufts
Where are you going? :smile:

Barcelona for a few days then a cruise around the Mediterranean! I'm excited about getting a tan and going to loads of places I've never been to before :rolleyes:
Reply 3361
StotheL
Barcelona for a few days then a cruise around the Mediterranean! I'm excited about getting a tan and going to loads of places I've never been to before :rolleyes:

woah crap! How bizarre. I'm going on a Carribean cruise this year!

When do you leave?
Reply 3362
Inside
This!

that is so cute! very D&G fall collection :cool:
Reply 3363
Green skirt from H and M, these shoes from new look: http://www.newlook.co.uk/1501988/150198801/ProductDetails.aspx

Yesterday I went to get some mascara and Boots had some really good offers on. I got Max Factor masterpiece max and got the new max factor liquid eyeliner free with it, then bought something else for £1.99, and got a voucher for £5 off anything from number 7, so I went back round and got a number seven eye shadow.
cjtj
the tops are from a shop from japan. sometimes u can get them on ebay.

Oh what's the brand? Shall have a look on eBay - thanks!!! :biggrin:

-x-
Reply 3365
I got this Nine west bag from ebay (my first ebay clothes/accessories purchase!)

But it stinks of smoke! urgh! How do I get it out??
Evolin
I got this Nine west bag from ebay (my first ebay clothes/accessories purchase!)

But it stinks of smoke! urgh! How do I get it out??

That is an unusual bag - as for the smoke stench, best advice I can suggest perhaps is to 'air' the bag out or spray some Febreeze in it.
Reply 3367
Tufts
woah crap! How bizarre. I'm going on a Carribean cruise this year!

When do you leave?

This incoming Thursday (or else it's Friday I can't remember haha), then the cruise starts on the Saturday for a week. What cruise ship are you going on? If it's Royal Caribbean you're in for an amazing holiday, I was on the Freedom of the Seas around the Caribbean at Christmas and it was fantastic!
Reply 3368
Whizz
that is so cute! very D&G fall collection :cool:

Hey thanks!...boohoo.com- £15! Couldn't resist :biggrin: I literally got the last one!
Reply 3369
strawberry_princess
I love the green jumper! Wheres it from? :p:

d perkins in the sale:biggrin:
cjtj
the tops are from a shop from japan. sometimes u can get them on ebay.

What was the name of the shop? I really love them, they'd look fab with a belt. :smile:
Shirt from Jack Wills,it looks much nicer in real life.

Elondra

I think that looks really nice - I know some people don't like them on girls, but I think they can look really really good, as long as they're worn right and not too often :p:
Elondra

ooh i love that one :biggrin: kinda similar to a RL i've just bought :smile:
Beckay
god give the girl a break. its seems a few people on these boards get a kick from attacking people on these boards. fair enough express opinions, thats what boards are for but personal attacks aimed at people are quite immature in my opinion.

couldnt agree more! for crying out loud its her money, and why do pple always have to ruin it for others>>?
FluffyLion
I think that looks really nice - I know some people don't like them on girls, but I think they can look really really good, as long as they're worn right and not too often :p:

There was a light blue one with pink stripes that I liked too but it looked far too rah on me so I'm staying away from blue shirts!

Like you've said, it's how you wear it that counts:wink:

I've also rented out a flat, does that count as a purchase this week? :P
marzcyp88
couldnt agree more! for crying out loud its her money, and why do pple always have to ruin it for others>>?

I think everyone here agrees - but do you realise that that post is from 2006? :p:

Elondra
There was a light blue one with pink stripes that I liked too but it looked far too rah on me so I'm staying away from blue shirts!

Like you've said, it's how you wear it that counts:wink:

Exactly. I bet it looks great on you :smile:
FluffyLion
I think everyone here agrees - but do you realise that that post is from 2006? :p:

Exactly. I bet it looks great on you :smile:

woops!:rolleyes:
This week I had a dig around some charity shops.
I found and bought a white blazer which was from Topshop and Steve Madden gladiator style sandals :smile:
These shoes from New Look. I have a tendency to walk out of heels (always embarrassing!), so hopefully the ankle strap on these will stop this happening!

Latest