Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    This coat in purple:http://www.littlewoodsdirect.com/rf/...readId=7519715

These boots:http://images.littlewoodsdirect.com/...hei=360&qlt=80

just came 20 minuets ago

ReputationRep:
    http://store.americanapparel.co.uk/f497.html#i (cranberry)

Some new plimsolls and a blue scarf.

Booyah.

ReputationRep:
    I've been to Disneyland Paris, and I got myself a pair of white fake Converses with black Mickey heads on. They're gorgeous, but far too nice to wear :p:

EDIT: 500th post

ReputationRep:

Woo

Ok just got back from Birmingham . Whilst browsing around and on my way back to the train station I decided to have a browse in Zara. Now I thought Zara was like a posh expensive shop, ie Karen Millen prices. I went in there just for a browse and I was amazed at how reasonable the prices were (gutted they don't do online because im sure my wages a month time would live in that store!!!) . . .so I got myself:

2 V neck Jumpers
    2 Stretchy sparkly tops

And whilst in Birmingham I got myself some hair products which aren't available in Gloucester and some other bits and bobs which my mum asked me to get.

Here is a piccie of my purchases:

ReputationRep:
    Woo, today I was bought:
    a bottle of Guerlain Insolence
    a Zara high waisted pencil skirt with shiny black 'double buttons' down the front, very military chic for an AWESOME £3.50! Woo

ReputationRep:
    Black Topshop Baxter Jeans
    Long Black Topshop Cardigan
    Pink Radley Purse & Umbrella
    White Tee with Sequins (Primark)
    Long Sleeved Blue Jersey Top (Primark)
    Black Jersey Dress (Primark)
    Black Waist Belt (Primark)
    Large Tartan Bag (Primark)
    Small Brown Shoulder Bag (Primark)
    Long Purple Cardigan (Primark)

Nice cheap week :p:

(Original post by minimo)
    Woo, today I was bought:
    a bottle of Guerlain Insolence
    a Zara high waisted pencil skirt with shiny black 'double buttons' down the front, very military chic for an AWESOME £3.50! Woo
    Ooooo pencil skirt? . . I was trying to find pencil skirts today but I couldn't find any.

I soooooooooooooooo love that shop now lol, totally underestimated it beforehand - things in there are gorgeous, so chicky.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DancinBallerina)
    Ok just got back from Birmingham

Oooh I went to Birmingham today too! Only got a skirt though.

http://www.newlook.co.uk/1514959/151...ctDetails.aspx

(Original post by Zoeeee)

Ooooo - did you see that Robot thing in the Bullring? . . it was like 7ft tall and it gathered quite a large crowd. . .

I went into New Look to try things on, but they just don't fit me right
    I think I shal give New Look a miss from now on, I just don't have much look with them at all. - shall go to Zara again (that's for sure) . . .

ReputationRep:
    Ooooo - did you see that Robot thing in the Bullring? . . it was like 7ft tall and it gathered quite a large crowd. . .

I went into New Look to try things on, but they just don't fit me right
    I think I shal give New Look a miss from now on, I just don't have much look with them at all. - shall go to Zara again (that's for sure) . . .
    Yep! I only realised today that there's a new look on corporation street too.

Yep! I only realised today that there's a new look on corporation street too.
    What the heck was it? . . I was gawping at it for ages and thinking wha the heck? . . .:cool:

Yea, I only realised that today too . . Birmingham is soooo big, need 2days to complete the lot - took me 3 attempts to complete the entire Bullring the first few times I went there. (yes im a slow browser) lol

ReputationRep:
    What the heck was it? . . I was gawping at it for ages and thinking wha the heck? . . .:cool:

Yea, I only realised that today too . . Birmingham is soooo big, need 2days to complete the lot - took me 3 attempts to complete the entire Bullring the first few times I went there. (yes im a slow browser) lol
    No idea, it was pretty odd! Haha slow browsing is the best:yep:

No idea, it was pretty odd! Haha slow browsing is the best:yep:
    LoL Did you see it when the robot was crying? . . ie water coming out of its eyes and squirting people? . . lol

:yep: :yep: :yep: Oooooo yes. Have you been to the Mailbox? . .I haven't been there yet.

EDIT: Here is a link to the robot that myself and Zoeeeee are on about (if anyone is interested in having a nosey)

http://www.birminghampost.net/news/n...name_page.html

ReputationRep:
    Havent bought anything this week.. but.. last week i bought a great little dress from Topshop, its a white/creamy colour with a brown flowery design on it. Actually its not flowery at all but i dont know how to explain it! :rolleyes:
    Anyway it was in the sale and reduced to £10 - oh and thanks to the student discount, i got it for only £9!

ReputationRep:
    Ok just got back from Birmingham . Whilst browsing around and on my way back to the train station I decided to have a browse in Zara. Now I thought Zara was like a posh expensive shop, ie Karen Millen prices. I went in there just for a browse and I was amazed at how reasonable the prices were (gutted they don't do online because im sure my wages a month time would live in that store!!!) . . .so I got myself:

2 V neck Jumpers
    2 Stretchy sparkly tops

And whilst in Birmingham I got myself some hair products which aren't available in Gloucester and some other bits and bobs which my mum asked me to get.

Here is a piccie of my purchases:

What are the Olive Oil things? Are they hair conditioning packs?

ReputationRep:
    Ooooo pencil skirt? . . I was trying to find pencil skirts today but I couldn't find any.

I soooooooooooooooo love that shop now lol, totally underestimated it beforehand - things in there are gorgeous, so chicky.
    yeah, Zara tailoring is great. I'm not that keen with the quality of their knits but I do have one nice cardi from there so I reckon it varies between garments

but woo for chic Zara!

ReputationRep:

oo how long is that skirt irl...is it hideously short or more mid-thigh or 2/3rd the way down the thigh? I laike!

ReputationRep:
    Nothing exciting, just some more trousers for work, £6 from New Look, woop!

-x-

ReputationRep:
    I bought loooooads of things recently. Pile of stuff from H&M and Zara... and Jane Norman for some odd reason! Hoodie from jack wills, some jumpers from Monsoon. Hmmm, my awesome prada knock off bag came from china. I'd post pictures but dial up is pretty prohibitive!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.