Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    A black jacket

ReputationRep:
    Brown Leather Jacket
    Purple see-through checkered shirt
    2 Black going out tops

(Original post by .x.jen.x.)
    ooooh since ive been in france ive bought quite a few nice new things will post pics when i have my own net access!
    Oooo :hello: there in France - how are things? . . hope all is well.

I look forward to piccies of your purchases

ReputationRep:
    These boots
    and some new pjs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goldiesgirl)
    These boots
    and some new pjs
    nice!! where are the boots from and how much?? (if you don't mind!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sadmollz)
    nice!! where are the boots from and how much?? (if you don't mind!)
    Got them in Faith, and they're £60 but I only payed £51 yay for student discount

ReputationRep:
    plaid tights - river island
    olive green/ gold indian design bangles - primark
    cream (enamel like) and gold bangles - primark
    black v neck dress with small buttons down the front - primark... =)

..only thing now is to decide what to wear the dress with to make it look "smart" for sixth form.. especially sicne it has quite a low neckline..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .x.jen.x.)
    ooooh since ive been in france ive bought quite a few nice new things will post pics when i have my own net access!
    Yay, your back! You must post pics :yep:

I miss you

ReputationRep:
    James Perse longsleeve vneck. Been looking for a leather jacket but no such luck finding a nice one that isnt ridiculously expensive.

ReputationRep:
    A blue/white/red patterned cardi from H&M - £10
    A red knot back top from New Look - £6 http://www.newlook.co.uk/1526092/152...ctDetails.aspx
    Black patent peep toe shoes from New Look - £10 http://www.newlook.co.uk/1448851/144...ctDetails.aspx

ReputationRep:
    Got them in Faith, and they're £60 but I only payed £51 yay for student discount
    I love them! sorry to go off topic but which student discount do you have, does anyone know if the NUS extra card is worth it ?

ReputationRep:
    A pair of navy blue drainpipes.

ReputationRep:
    I love them! sorry to go off topic but which student discount do you have, does anyone know if the NUS extra card is worth it ?
    It's an NUS Associate card - aimed at 6th formers. I paid £7 for it and have definitely got that back! Unfortunately mine runs out at the end of this month and im on a gap year so going to have to go discount free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm at uni and I have an NUS extra card and it is definitely worth it. It only costs £10 and then you get 10% (sometimes 15%) off pretty much everywhere that does student discount, which once you start asking is really a lot of places. A lot of shops don't accept your university access card as proof of your being a student as it doesn't have an expiry date, unlike the NUS card which lasts a year.
    Also at Reading, you get cheaper union tickets with an NUS card so its something of a necessity for me!
    One of my best friends doesn't go to uni so whenever we're out shopping together she always asks to use my NUS card, especially when you're making an expensive purchase it makes quite a difference!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minimo)
    sounds like you got some really cute stuff there! I like the sound of your taste.
    Thanks very much! I'm trying to buy much more "classic" pieces, because I had a wardrobe clearout a little while ago and I realised I owned so much junk, so many cheap sale items that I never wore, so now I'm trying to buy pieces which won't go out of style really quickly, which will last and which I can mix and match. I also made a shopping list of what I wanted to get for that particular trip which I found really helped keep me on track haha!

ReputationRep:
    - red short cardiagon
    -black long cardigon
    -tan long cardigon
    -cowboy boots
    -2x new pairs of jeans
    -pale grey top
    -dark grey top
    -red check shirt
    -black glittery hat
    -ugg slippers
    -tights

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Georgiahoneybee)
    Hi, I'm at uni and I have an NUS extra card and it is definitely worth it. It only costs £10 and then you get 10% (sometimes 15%) off pretty much everywhere that does student discount, which once you start asking is really a lot of places. A lot of shops don't accept your university access card as proof of your being a student as it doesn't have an expiry date, unlike the NUS card which lasts a year.
    Also at Reading, you get cheaper union tickets with an NUS card so its something of a necessity for me!
    One of my best friends doesn't go to uni so whenever we're out shopping together she always asks to use my NUS card, especially when you're making an expensive purchase it makes quite a difference!

It's an NUS Associate card - aimed at 6th formers. I paid £7 for it and have definitely got that back! Unfortunately mine runs out at the end of this month and im on a gap year so going to have to go discount free

Thanks girls! I think i'm gonna get one then

ReputationRep:
    I did really well today. I don't have any money at the moment but my mum was in a generous mood and i used my staff discount card for all her M&S purchases.
    We got:
    For Mum:
    • Dress for wedding next weekend (Monsoon)
    • Jacket to go with dress (M&S)
    • Lint balls for the washing machine (Lakeland)

For Dad
    • New nightshirt (but he doesn't like it so we have to take it back) (M&S)
    • Twin Peaks soundtrack (but i'm keeping that for his birthday present) (HMV)

For Henry (my brother)
    • Shirt and tie for wedding (M&S)
    • Not sure what else he bought himself

For me
    • New smartish jeans (M&S)
    • Academic year dairy (Paperchase)
    • New Rocket Dog boots (Raw)
    • Halloween shaped biscuit cutters (Lakeland)

ReputationRep:
    http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/st...7235&langId=-1
    http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/st...9094&langId=-1
    http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/st...1162&langId=-1

ReputationRep:
    http://www.aldoshoes.com/eng/storeSe...=UK&colorid=95

:love:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.