The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3800
Yazr
Dark Denim skirt, Top shop (£28)

Woah that's short!
Reply 3801
coni

What would you wear that shirt with, out of curiosity?
Reply 3803
Tufts
What would you wear that shirt with, out of curiosity?

Brown shorts, black tights, heels and maybe a waist belt. I still need to try it all on to make sure it looks ok :o:
Reply 3804
coni
Brown shorts, black tights, heels and maybe a waist belt. I still need to try it all on to make sure it looks ok :o:

just wanted to say a quick...don't do this. 5 years from now...no, probably a year from now you will look back at photos of shorts and tights and ask "what was i thinking?" its one of those looks that i think was just made trendy so people could sit back and laugh at all the people sheep-esque enough to try to follow it. that shirt is super cute with tons of up to date ways of wearing without looking god awful.
Reply 3805
I don't know much about looking hip (!) but I would wear that shirt tucked into some darker wash slim leg jeans, maybe brown heels and some chunky wooden and gold bangles? :dontknow:
£60 The OC box set
£7.99 book Valley of dolls
£10 HMV voucher
£18 ballet shoes barratts
Reply 3807
jovana
just wanted to say a quick...don't do this. 5 years from now...no, probably a year from now you will look back at photos of shorts and tights and ask "what was i thinking?" its one of those looks that i think was just made trendy so people could sit back and laugh at all the people sheep-esque enough to try to follow it. that shirt is super cute with tons of up to date ways of wearing without looking god awful.

I have to wear tights rather than go bare legged as my legs are a mess from playing football 3 times a week :frown:

I might just wear it with black skinnies and some chunky jewelery :o:
Reply 3808
minimo
I don't know much about looking hip (!) but I would wear that shirt tucked into some darker wash slim leg jeans, maybe brown heels and some chunky wooden and gold bangles? :dontknow:

ooo I like the sound of that, I'll try it on later on an see what it looks like :smile:
Tufts
Woah that's short!

Sorther the better :wink:
Reply 3810
Miu Miu glasses :smile:

http://www.framesdirect.com/framesfp/Miu_Miu-tcsdlh/r.html

It says they're for men, but they're not :s-smilie: Well I bought them from the female section in Vision Express so I hope they're not mens, meh!
Reply 3811
xDestinyx
I love this skirt :p: I saw someone wearing one the other day and instantly fell in love with it.

I got it today and it looks amazing on, I love it! and I'm not normally a skirt person :o:
Reply 3813

Oo lovely coat! I was planning to get the black version of that as my winter coat. Is it sufficiently warm?
minimo
Oo lovely coat! I was planning to get the black version of that as my winter coat. Is it sufficiently warm?

It's very warm. I was surprised because it doesn't look that thick but it's lovely on. I didn't see the black version!
Reply 3815
I'm about 30 seconds away from robocopping these

Reply 3816
minimo
I bought a couple of things in the miss selfridge sale! :biggrin: I'm trying to look more casual and I hope this top will look good with some nice dark jeans and heels :smile:\

and this

the jacket is cute. what would you wear it with if you don't mind me asking?
Reply 3817
you get the cp's tabris?
Reply 3818
Whizz
the jacket is cute. what would you wear it with if you don't mind me asking?

I have a couple of high-waisted voile skirts, (white and tan) that I shall I wear with them, probably with a grey or rust cami under.

I also have a strappy white cotton shirred-waist top that looks good with sort of jacket and jeans

Finally for 'thin' days, that sort of style also looks good with a pencil skirt. I have a high waisted grey one, probs with a white cami tucked in. It's quite an unforgiving look however.

I think I'm also going to wear it with my black and white ditsy print tea dress :yep: In fact, I'll try and camwhore that look next week :smile:

I'm also eyeing a black and rust patterned mini skirt at miss selfridge that would look good with that kind of thing!
Reply 3819
A few things from Usa

- From Urban Outfitters

I got a few dresses from Forever 21, but I cant be bothered to trawl through the site to find them :p: But here is a cardi I got from there! Also got a few tops from there - agaain cant be bothered to find them. I got another pair pf Uggs too.