Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    it sounds cute i love the military jackets but i'm not slim enough to pull one off. haha. can't wait to see!!

have you planned your birthday outfit yet? :excited:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .x.jen.x.)
    it sounds cute i love the military jackets but i'm not slim enough to pull one off. haha. can't wait to see!!

have you planned your birthday outfit yet? :excited:
    AHHH, I don't know what to wear to my own birthday!! I've just decided to host a little get together at mine and then go out for desserts/wine etc so don't want to be overdressed. I ended up wearing what I had PLANNED to wear for my own birthday to my friend's birthday last week :p: so now I have a massive dillemma. :p: I had a look round in the shops today but didn't see anything I wanted enough and had to come home coz I had a big essay to write blahhh.

Anyway, I plan to go hunting tomorrow elsewhere but I doubt I'll buy anything. I'll probably end up wearing something I have that no-one at uni has seen me in..I don't mind particulalrly though

ReputationRep:
    i wish i was in cambridge desserts & wine :love: my kind of evening :p: If the outfit you wore the other week is cute just wear it again you'll look fab in anything though so don't stress too much missy!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .x.jen.x.)
    i wish i was in cambridge desserts & wine :love: my kind of evening :p: If the outfit you wore the other week is cute just wear it again you'll look fab in anything though so don't stress too much missy!
    i was gonna wear it (it's basically a black floral KM skirt http://www.karenmillen.com/fcp/produ...od903000051418 ,
    a white ruffly cardi and sexy lacy cream cami peeping over) but I'm a bit worried that if minimo gets going with the red wine it could spell disaster

so yeah, i'll probs wear something else and keep the outfit for a dinner i have with the Master later in term when there's no chance of minimo inebriation.

And thanks :love: - I wish you were here too. We'll do desserts and wine when you're coming though :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Topshop bra with matching thong and knickers

New Look - purple slouchy top, beige vest and black knitted beanie

H&M - black and floral scarf and tight black dress

From Republic

Miss Selfridge - chunky ring, cream bangle and leopard print corsage

Primark - zebra print washbag, stirup leggings and white long sleeved top

Also a face mask and some mini shampoos from Boots

Think thats all

ReputationRep:
    Chocolate and lots of it!
    xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minimo)
    i was gonna wear it (it's basically a black floral KM skirt http://www.karenmillen.com/fcp/produ...od903000051418 ,
    a white ruffly cardi and sexy lacy cream cami peeping over) but I'm a bit worried that if minimo gets going with the red wine it could spell disaster

so yeah, i'll probs wear something else and keep the outfit for a dinner i have with the Master later in term when there's no chance of minimo inebriation.

And thanks :love: - I wish you were here too. We'll do desserts and wine when you're coming though :ninja:

woop, can't wait and that skirt is sooo pretty, the outfit sounds lovely, but yes, may not mix quite so good with red wine :p:

ReputationRep:

(Although the lacing is more... obvious when they're actually on)

Damn you Asos.

ReputationRep:
    ooo, I expect to get some kind of asos birthday code tomorrow so I might take the plunge and lose my asos virginity :P:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hispanic-Impressions)

Damn you Asos.
    really cute dress!
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    I bought a cute pink hoodie from New Look today, it's so soft and warm :yep: also bought a pretty grey top and a long sleeved top to put under some tshirts :yep: I plan on buying some knee-high tights tomorrow... blehh keep laddering them!

ReputationRep:

(Although the lacing is more... obvious when they're actually on)

Damn you Asos.
    And where are those pictures you took wearing them, may I ask Mrs Strange? :p:

I bought a new fragrance today, Tam Dao by diptyque

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 9mm)
    And where are those pictures you took wearing them, may I ask Mrs Strange? :p:

I bought a new fragrance today, Tam Dao by diptyque
    OMG. :rolleyes: (They keep falling down actually. Rather annoying.)

Nah, I might actually take some pictures of the dress once it arrives. I hope it fits .

ReputationRep:
    I never understood this, do you actually wear it, like publically? :p: since it's getting pretty cold recently...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 9mm)
    I never understood this, do you actually wear it, like publically? :p: since it's getting pretty cold recently...
    No idea. I just saw them and wanted them. I might wear them when I dress up as a cat for Halloween. Sluttygothbondagecat. Or something.

I do wear normal holdups though because tights are annoying.

ReputationRep:
    No idea. I just saw them and wanted them. I might wear them when I dress up as a cat for Halloween. Sluttygothbondagecat. Or something.

I do wear normal holdups though because tights are annoying.
    Oh gosh, it's Halloween soon... :rolleyes: :p: that's probably the only event/day that I despise. It's pretty dangerous as well, I mean, my parents always told me that I had to look out for razors and drugs that might have 'accidentally' been implanted in the candy. :ninja: bondage you say? :eek: I didn't know you were into that sort of stuff. :ninja:

I wish I could also wear holdups, for my socks that is.

ReputationRep:
    foundation brush from the body shop

ReputationRep:
    military style navy jacket in the River Island sale
    I bought exactly the same thing today! Its gorgeousss.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ѕнαℓiηα)
    I bought exactly the same thing today! Its gorgeousss.
    woooo great minds!

How are you gonna wear it? I did something that I never do when I bought that jacket which is buy something without thinking about what outfits it would go with, grrr...! I have a pic of one way I've worn it in the 'what are you wearing today?' thread but I seriously have no idea what else to wear it with! My jeans are a dark wash and I reckon that will look a bit odd and I'm not keen on wearing navy and black together. I have a grey pencil skirt that ought to look good with it if I wear a white turtleneck under I think...

ReputationRep:
    woooo great minds!

How are you gonna wear it? I did something that I never do when I bought that jacket which is buy something without thinking about what outfits it would go with, grrr...! I have a pic of one way I've worn it in the 'what are you wearing today?' thread but I seriously have no idea what else to wear it with! My jeans are a dark wash and I reckon that will look a bit odd and I'm not keen on wearing navy and black together. I have a grey pencil skirt that ought to look good with it if I wear a white turtleneck under I think...
    Oooh just trawled through that thread...looks good! I was thinking of wearing mine over a striped shirtdress...do the nautical look. I'll upload some pictures soon. Did you get anything else in the River Island sale?

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.