Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    From ASOS:

Not sure if it's gonna fit or suit me, but we'll see - I can always send it back.
    And:

ReputationRep:
    I got some kick ass pj bums in Primark.

I am so skint at the moment, its unbelievable. My dad has a go at me if I so much as go near a clothes shop at the moment, because I have run out of room. Both chest of drawers, a walk in wardrobe and half of my bedroom floor... Yet I still crave more.

Although I am thinking about a GORGEOUS quiksilver jacket...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ilora-Danon)
    From ASOS:

Not sure if it's gonna fit or suit me, but we'll see - I can always send it back.
    And:
    Can you tell me what the quality of the latter top turns out to be? I've had my eye on it for a bit - would look hot with a pencil skirt :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minimo)
    hey you have asian skin colouring right? does poisietint work well? I'm yet to find a really good blusher that's pinky. I have a pinky bobbi brown one but that's waaay too strong.
    yeah i do yep it works quite well... it looks quite deep in colour bust the intensity of it on ur cheeks depends on how many strokes u put on

it doesn't give a 'glow' or anything though... imo it's just the equivilant of a very good blusher, because u rub it in to give a rosy tint... and it doesn't fade at all, so it's all good

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got any ASOS discount codes? Pretty pretty pretty please?
    LOOKINGGOOD if u spend £10 on beauty u get free delivery

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tami*)
    yeah i do yep it works quite well... it looks quite deep in colour bust the intensity of it on ur cheeks depends on how many strokes u put on

it doesn't give a 'glow' or anything though... imo it's just the equivilant of a very good blusher, because u rub it in to give a rosy tint... and it doesn't fade at all, so it's all good
    yay, I shall get one of the makeuppy people in boots to try it on me next time I'm in

ReputationRep:
    yay, I shall get one of the makeuppy people in boots to try it on me next time I'm in
    :woo: yeah, i went to benefit and tried it out, before i got it off the net if u search through some recent threads, someone's posted benefit discounts

(Original post by StotheL)
    I'm oh so very jealous of you right now
    LoL Im addicted to that shop and i've only been once. I have saved up my wages and I got the money my uni gave me for passing the first year - so im expecting to come home with a fair bit next week from there

Anyone been in there recently actually? . . .if so are there some nice things in there? . . .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DancinBallerina)
    LoL Im addicted to that shop and i've only been once. I have saved up my wages and I got the money my uni gave me for passing the first year - so im expecting to come home with a fair bit next week from there

Anyone been in there recently actually? . . .if so are there some nice things in there? . . .
    Yep, I was in the t'other day so look at my post above. They had some nice pencil skirts (a black one with a kind of frilly/fluted bottom bit as well as a hot black and white plaid one and a brown and black tweedy one )

Hope you have a fab day shopping with your mummy!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DancinBallerina)

Ah, you lucky hound!

My mother was in yesterday, apparently the store is full of lovely pieces (as usual), but there are no nice boots Keep an eye out on the flat pumps, there are a beautiful pair of quilted pumps that look very Chanel esque. Primark does a cheap version, I would recommend them but my friend bought them and they've fallen apart already a month down the line!

ReputationRep:
    I'm rather proud of myself. I haven't been shopping in ageees.

I'd like some long-sleeved chiffony blouses, but I'm kind of broke atm. Any ideas?

Yep, I was in the t'other day so look at my post above. They had some nice pencil skirts (a black one with a kind of frilly/fluted bottom bit as well as a hot black and white plaid one and a brown and black tweedy one )

Hope you have a fab day shopping with your mummy!!
    Oooooo im after some more pencil skirts - will definately rummage around in there on Monday

(Original post by SlotheL)
    Ah, you lucky hound!

My mother was in yesterday, apparently the store is full of lovely pieces (as usual), but there are no nice boots Keep an eye out on the flat pumps, there are a beautiful pair of quilted pumps that look very Chanel esque. Primark does a cheap version, I would recommend them but my friend bought them and they've fallen apart already a month down the line!
    Ooooo - not a fan of Primark stuff tbh, always fall apart apart from the knickers and socks which is what I do get from them. Will have a nosey around for those pumps.

. . .I shall report back on Monday with my purchases ladies.

ReputationRep:
    Can you tell me what the quality of the latter top turns out to be? I've had my eye on it for a bit - would look hot with a pencil skirt :teeth:
    The dress and top came today and I'm IN LOVE!! The dress fits perfectly and so does the top! It's definitely better quality than other jersey items I've bought and sent back because of the poor quality, but yeah the top is gorgeous.

ReputationRep:
    I bought Freederm gel and some Garnier firming lotion stuff this week... Hmm.
    I'm in need of a good old clothes shopping spree! I'll be hitting New Look and Primark soon

ReputationRep:
    From ASOS:

And:
    Wow, the first piece looks absolutely stunning! It would never suit me though :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, that's why I didn't post actually!

Anyway, whatevs:
    This:
    http://www.marksandspencer.com/gp/pr...&mnSBrand=core
    a little different to my normal style but life's all about trying new things I need a nice brown belt with it, I reckon

Also:
    Some black skinny jeans from M&S, I think I tried the exact pair on a few months ago and they were really nice ie. not too skinny which is good coz I'm a pear. Didn't buy them then coz i was a bit skint but hopefully I found the right ones online now I've really gotten into wearing slightly longer tops recently and they don't work well with wide leg jeans.

Also:

http://www.oasis-stores.com/fcp/prod...tsy/3170049861 but for 36 quid with discount codes...

Also, I managed to exchange my burnt jumper so woop!

Next PJs are fab, I have a pair! And yeah, defff good value. Also, I shouldn't tell you this, but there's a big Ted Baker in Cambridge :teeth:
    woo the dress came, it looks very nice but it's a bit looser, even at an 8 than I normally like...however, it still looks fab so I'm keeping it!!

ReputationRep:
    Today i bought:

Diorskin Forever Compact powder in "022"

Guerlain Terracotta Gloss & Shine Moisturising Lip Gloss in "Beige Sun"

Dior Cleansing Gel

Winter Pimms

A present for my boyfriend

15euros mobicarte

ReputationRep:
    Piccies of my dress: I'm actually having second thoughts, does it make me look preggers with the empire line? not sure! anyway...opinonsss s'il vous plait.

Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    I dont like the cut of it, or the print. Empire line is pretty dated now, plus the preggo aspect. I would return it

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the reply!

It's so weird, I took the pics and I started liking it again: I love ditsy style prints and girly stuff. Hopefully, more people will reply and then I'll decide by what the majority says...I like having TSRians decide these SUPER important aspects of my lil life

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.